• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuphead

Banned
ET3.png
I like it

Toa TAK

Banned
I have no comment for the above, though.^^

Need to get that game. Totally forgot about it.

Stealth/survival horror are my everything.

You gotta get it. I was completely skeptical after the recent Aliens vs. Predators game and after all I'd seen and heard about Colonial Marines, I thought it was going to be mediocre at best.

Nope. It's great so far.

zeemumu

I said I'd be surprised if they didn't end it like that.

And they did. But at least we got to see her and got that awesome reference. So...win, I guess?

True. So if
Nega Korra is visible to spirits, maybe the reason that Korra can't enter the Avatar State is because Nega Korra IS the Avatar State, and that's why only spirits and Korra can see her but she can still interact with the environment.

True. So if
Nega Korra is visible to spirits, maybe the reason that Korra can't enter the Avatar State is because Nega Korra IS the Avatar State, and that's why only spirits and Korra can see her but she can still interact with the environment.

Yes, I think this is the case.

It will end when
Korra finally beats her vision, and when she does, she will be reunited with Raava.

zeemumu

Yes, I think this is the case.

It will end when
Korra finally beats her vision, and when she does, she will be reunited with Raava.

I wonder what
Toph's
part in it will be.
Maybe she can sense it too because it has some kind of physical presence and she'll teach Korra to use seismic sense to overcome it, and then she'll teach Korra more advanced Earth/Metalbending to stay on par with Kuvira when it comes time for that showdown.

I wonder what
Toph's
part in it will be.
Maybe she can sense it too because it has some kind of physical presence and she'll teach Korra to use seismic sense to overcome it, and then she'll teach Korra more advanced Earth/Metalbending to stay on par with Kuvira when it comes time for that showdown.

I don't think it's really about the physical training though.
Korra's only been truly mobile for what, maybe a year? It's expected that she's not at her full fighting strength yet.

The real obstacle is her mental state. It's what's causing her lack of physical strength (she can't fight without either seeing Dark Korra or Zaheer, or some kind of poison flashback) and I think it's also the cause of her not being able to access the Avatar state.

I think Toph will help her overcome all of that. The physical side will come in time, but what she really needs now is emotional guidance and advice. And who better to do that than someone who has lived their entire life with a huge physical disability? Katara doesn't know that kind of pain, but Toph does.

Football is the best sport

Go Pats

DFkwUUp.gif

Dogs:

-are very active with people outdoors
-are cute
-don't shit and piss in boxes that you have to constantly clean

-aren't assholes

Cats:

-either indoors or outdoors, run off and do their own thing
-are cute sometimes
-shit in boxes that make your whole house smell
-certified assholes

?????

No but you have to take them for walks and then pick their shit up which is infinitely more disgusting

Dogs:

- Are sometimes cute
- Jump up on me
- Try to lick me
- Won't leave me alone omg please
- Need to be taken on walks

Cats:

- Are always cute
- Always understand that no means no with regards to licking and jumping
- Are happy to be left alone
- Bathe themselves
- Generally independent but still like some affection.

Dood knows what's up

MutFox

Banned
The above is very true about cat owners, their houses stink.
They don't know, as they get used to living with it.
Or maybe they like the smell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom