• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
My skype is "antfarmkeyboard". Add me and we'll have fun and stuff.

Google+ bleugh.

Linius

Time to get some new kicks.

And hopefuly spot a whole lot more of underbutt.

p1SOb9N.gif

g34zK7p.jpg

I got these kicks a few weeks back for the summer ^^

Linius

It was a limited collab between Tyler the creator and vans for their syndicate line.

Theres a new batch coming out in a couple days. Mixed colors though not as pretty.

The shoes are slick, the ones you have. I don't know if I could wear anything form Tyler though :p

iTbTWaN.jpg

I have this collab between Gorillaz and Converse.

Windam

Scaley member
I've got a pair of Puma El Ace 3's (the front part is actually where the wool is!):

And a pair of Paluzzi by Aldo:

Now I just need some plain white and light brown shoes. Love the Paluzzi design and would get them in white and light brown for a triplet set.

Turin

Banned
So that company couldn't dye my jacket blue because the collar is leather. Kind of relieved actually.

Very comfy shoes.
I used to have these for work. I got nike freeruns recently and omg they breathe.

Yeah. I had some regular New Balance running shoes but they tore apart pretty fast. Those ones are perfect for work.

Windam

Scaley member
Those aldos are dope windam.

Thanks, I know. Too bad the backs are so hard. I had to put in foam cushions for them since they dug up the back of my heels real good.

FakeGaf knows way much about shoes.

Got any fashion questions? I know too much about clothes and hair for a straight dude, apparently.

I do like those Aldo's...

I need new shoes...

I got paid today...

I work downtown..

Goodbye money.

They're on sale now! Clearance to be exact, I believe. They were only like $50 when I got them, and their site says they're $37 now.

Thanks, I know. Too bad the backs are so hard. I had to put in foam cushions for them since they dug up the back of my heels real good.

Got any fashion questions? I know too much about clothes and hair for a straight dude, apparently.

They're on sale now! Clearance to be exact, I believe. They were only like $50 when I got them, and their site says they're $37 now.
Did you order them online?

Windam

Scaley member
Fuck the patriarchy, Kevin.

You can know as much about hair and fashion as you want.

You certainly know more than I do.

#defyingstereotypes

Now if only this worked for attracting girls. All the girls I seem to like are into guys with streetwear/thug-life styles. Ugh.

Yuuupppppppppp.
#fuckdah8ers

I'm not too great at fashion either, tbh :(. I wish I was.

I've made lots of progress with hair, tho.

All about finding what you like! My taste is unfortunately too expensive for my broke ass atm. Check out Alpha M (dumb name, good videos) on YouTube. Style consultant with some good no-nonsense advice.

Now if only this worked for attracting girls. All the girls I seem to like are into guys with streetwear/thug-life styles. Ugh.

All about finding what you like! My taste is unfortunately too expensive for my broke ass atm. Check out Alpha M (dumb name, good videos) on YouTube. Style consultant with some good no-nonsense advice.

Are his videos huge-legs/ass-friendly? ;_______;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom