• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
Taking another nap. I leave you with a panda.

panda_bear_by_abstractmusiq-d7qnmtc.jpg

When Stephen posted in Real Pic January, I totally said "Dude's either banging Wazzy or he's actually gay."

I'm amazing at this.
The weird thing is I'm pretty sure most people in real life think either one of these things when they meet Wazzy and I LOLL.

I remember when I first saw Stephen's real picture when he had it as his avatar.

I knew the truth.

#plebcell
Omg I don't even remember which picture I used LOL!!

I'm actually looking at my Google+ profile for the first time since I signed up for it like three years ago.

ihavenoideawhatimdoing.bmp

only reason i have one is ingress

speaking of which, everyone with iOS (or people who haven't grabbed it yet on Android) go download it now and choose enlightened.

Wait. since when is there a Hangout and who invites people? It can be another hangout I don't check like the android-gaf hangout another entry on my conversations list that I mute notifications for another entry I never tap on an easier way to keep up with stuff than skype!

We'll go with that.

I only speak the truf ;_;
#morningthreesome

olivamunnmouthfullofsausage.jpg

Join the Google hangout tho. Pls. It's too str8 rn.

Whatever, it's worth it.

Get into Magic Man

Join the fucking hangout tho. I ain't even playin', son.

Wait. since when is there a Hangout and who invites people? It can be another hangout I don't check like the android-gaf hangout another entry on my conversations list that I mute notifications for another entry I never tap on an easier way to keep up with stuff than skype!

We'll go with that.

You can PM Mut your e-mail and he can add you.

MutFox

Banned
Sitting waiting for the dentist...
My appointment was supposed to be 10 mins ago...

Have a car appointment right after.

I might have planned this wrong. :|

August 29th-September 1st

Me, Gugi and Blue have tickets for 31st and the 1st.

Sweet, I'd like to go...
Though I don't know if my friends are still goin. :|

<3

looooooooooooooooooool

I don't think the average person can tell with me tbh. I can add "looking heterosexual" on my list of privileges along with being white and male.

I get really mixed responses. A lot of people I meet (my soccer teammates, and a few other people at school and stuff), said they had no idea until I opened my mouth about a good looking guy or whatever.

But then on the other hand, a lot of other people (like Megan and some others), said they always knew and that it was pretty obvious :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom