• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first thread, where I learned the truth about thirst, as will you. There's a reason why this thread is the worst place on NeoGAF... Hope. Every member who has posted here over the years has looked up to the light and imagined removing this thread from their subscriptions. So easy... So simple... And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have cried trying. I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope. So, as I terrorize FakeGAF, I will feed its people hope to poison their souls. I will let them believe they can "get laid" so that you can watch them clambering over each other to stay in the sun. You can watch me torture an entire thread and when you have truly understood the depth of your failure, we will fulfill Windam's destiny... We will destroy FakeGAF and then, when it is done and FakeGAF is...ashes...then you have my permission to thirst.

uP0Ohhm.png

More pics to come

Pau

Normally I'd be mad that I'm not involved in Batman shenanigans but it's Nolan Batman so I'm okay.

Also went to the deli with Kark. He told me to put on a bra and longer shorts. But he bought me coke and cookies and gummy bears so that's okay.

Jobbs

Banned
Normally I'd be mad that I'm not involved in Batman shenanigans but it's Nolan Batman so I'm okay.

Damn straight

God I hate the Nolan films. Despite some larger complaints about BvS, I really liked Affleck's version of Batman

Also went to the deli with Kark. He told me to put on a bra and longer shorts. But he bought me coke and cookies and gummy bears so that's okay.

I always feel bad eating the clear/white gummis, for obvious reasons.

The heck is this

They were good films. Except the last one which was just "ok". But I doubt we'll get another cbm as good as TDK this generation.

The first one was really really boring, and the last one was bad. Not "worst movie ever" bad, but just...bad. Not really entertaining at all.
And yet you still eat them. For shame.

They're so tasty, I can't help it :(

But what about you? You're devouring what is essentially me!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Gang's all here.
plus everyone that I foolishly didn't add

5KoPeCp.gif

Aren't you menacing.

EDIT

What did the leaderboard / wall of shame end up looking like?

Jobbs 1,598
WhereAreMahDragonz 1,298
zeemumu 1,222
Misha 1,214
You Know Nothing 1,185
Vazra 1,003
Granadier 962
trab pu kcip 911
FUME5 873
FloatOn 787
marrec 767
SolVanderlyn 694
Xiao Hu 653
RobotNinjaHornets 644
liliththepale 485
Ceallach 409
HP_Wuvcraft 353
Funky Papa 340
AcridMeat 339
Ironfist Sect 326
Halcyon 324
Professor Beef 294
Nomadic Sparks 277
Clydefrog 264
MutFox 242
A Fish Aficionado 236
DrM 223
Tence 190
jb1234 176
SystemBug 166
CrudeDiatribe 145

Not for the first time in history a white heterosexual man came out on top.

Pau

The heck is this

They were good films. Except the last one which was just "ok". But I doubt we'll get another cbm as good as TDK this generation.
Sorry but Nolan Batman isn't anywhere close to my Batman. Christian Bale is a terrible Bruce.

I think his Harvey Dent and Gordon were on point though. (Besides the whole Gordon's son thing and ignoring the daughter.)

Catwoman was surprisingly not terrible by Nolan female character standards.

Don't care about the Joker.

It's hard to mess up Alfred.

Lucius Fox was Morgan Freeman.

Fake Renee sucked.

Don't get me started on fucking Robin.

I think almost everyone else was a white person playing a character of color so that was fun.

Oh I forgot the noncharacter that was Rachel. Another A+ Nolan female character.

jb1234

Jobbs 1,598
WhereAreMahDragonz 1,298
zeemumu 1,222
Misha 1,214
You Know Nothing 1,185
Vazra 1,003
Granadier 962
trab pu kcip 911
FUME5 873
FloatOn 787
marrec 767
SolVanderlyn 694
Xiao Hu 653
RobotNinjaHornets 644
liliththepale 485
Ceallach 409
HP_Wuvcraft 353
Funky Papa 340
AcridMeat 339
Ironfist Sect 326
Halcyon 324
Professor Beef 294
Nomadic Sparks 277
Clydefrog 264
MutFox 242
A Fish Aficionado 236
DrM 223
Tence 190
jb1234 176
SystemBug 166
CrudeDiatribe 145

Not for the first time in history a white heterosexual man came out on top.

Man, I really fell behind. And the heterosexual part is still up for debate.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Joke's on em, she's the thirstiest of us all.
except vazra

Misha

Banned
Sorry but Nolan Batman isn't anywhere close to my Batman. Christian Bale is a terrible Bruce.

I think his Harvey Dent and Gordon were on point though. (Besides the whole Gordon's son thing and ignoring the daughter.)

Catwoman was surprisingly not terrible by Nolan female character standards.

Don't care about the Joker.

It's hard to mess up Alfred.

Lucius Fox was Morgan Freeman.

Fake Renee sucked.

Don't get me started on fucking Robin.

I think almost everyone else was a white person playing a character of color so that was fun.

Oh I forgot the noncharacter that was Rachel. Another A+ Nolan female character.

isn't bane supposed to be Hispanic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom