• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o5wkqhmQ0L1urp83so2_250.jpg

me

Misha

Banned
There's definitely a way to play in borderless window, also, are you in port?

yeah and all the stuff in the game is still tiny

no I can't get out of the main menu

okay I just did but apparently it occasionally counts my clicks twice so it might accidently click on something I didn't intend
also its still tiny and unreadable

FUME5

yeah and all the stuff in the game is still tiny

no I can't get out of the main menu

okay I just did but apparently it occasionally counts my clicks twice so it might accidently click on something I didn't intend
also its still tiny and unreadable

Hmm, I play on a 60' HD TV and the text is still pretty fucking small, I'd just assumed there would be more options if playing on a monitor. Looking through the threads there's still no option to adjust text size (may be patched when the zubmariner content drops soon) but no official word.

That sucks, because it's a great game, but if you can't read the text there's no point playing.

did someone say time?

Black Box said to ride on it.

Misha

Banned
Hmm, I play on a 60' HD TV and the text is still pretty fucking small, I'd just assumed there would be more options if playing on a monitor. Looking through the threads there's still no option to adjust text size (may be patched when the zubmariner content drops soon) but no official word.

That sucks, because it's a great game, but if you can't read the text there's no point playing.

nope. its at max resolution and is already yelling at me that it can't do any more

I mean I could read it but I don't feel like having to put that much effort into a game that I don't know if I would like yet

FUME5

nope. its at max resolution and is already yelling at me that it can't do any more

I mean I could read it but I don't feel like having to put that much effort into a game that I don't know if I would like yet

Hang on, wouldn't lowering the rez increase text size?

Misha

Banned
Misha why is Missy in Gotham?
missy from dr who?
1 I don't remember what she looks like because I don't like her and I don't care
2 I'm not up to date in gotham
BUT SHE STRAIGHT BECAUSE DC

:(

I don't know why I care so much about that. I suppose it's because it's something genuine that fits the characters and increases the complexity between them. It's not "gay character because we need to have those now". It tends to feel very forced most times.

I thought they were official now? I'm gonna be mad if they aren't. Joker is cool for an origin story but its a really neat thing to have her escape her abuse with joker by her relationship with ivy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom