• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
man-bun.png

tumblr_n09xd83MZ21r9qhhio1_400.gif

Misha

Banned
I'm expecting him to already be out and they cross paths during whatever job the squad's being sent on, prompting her to decide between the team and Joker.

hopefully. then we can get our gotham city sirens movie which is totally more important than cyborg and aquaman

zeemumu

hopefully. then we can get our gotham city sirens movie which is totally more important than cyborg and aquaman

I only care about Teen Titans show Cyborg.

The Sirens movie would probably incorporate the Harley/Ivy stuff that we were talking about.

Misha

Banned
I only care about Teen Titans show Cyborg.

The Sirens movie would probably incorporate the Harley/Ivy stuff that we were talking about.

100% agreed

yeah that's why I want that :p and it would focus on that with some GOOD catwoman shenanigans for once
it would be way less likely than just a Harley x ivy romance though

I believe you are not trying hard enough. You need to read the pixels and listen to them call out.

that scene from The Matrix is straight bullshit by the way. There's literally no way that the stream of green characters flooding the screen are encoded with more information than jacking in and looking at the scene yourself

For dry, red eyes... Clear Eyes is awesome

pffft Visine is where it's at

Doesn't arouse me, especially after she banged that ganglion.

I've never seen any of her work afaik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom