• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

well I got some good news then:
https://twitter.com/DCComics/status/609458213197606912
why-harley-quinn-and-poison-ivy-s-relationship-matters-640934.jpg

I doubt it'll happen in the movies though which sucks

At least not anytime soon. It might happen if DC gets far enough to explore Harley's character entirely. I wonder if they'll end up doing the Mad Love story.

Misha

Banned
Boy did you leave at the right time then :lol

Whimsy levels have only increased since then.

the whimsy was the good part of matt smith. now they sorta go back and forth with it but they actually pull off the more dramatic stuff when it happen. unfortunately the plots are sorta bland generally

Misha

Banned
Yeah I knew about the origin story stuff. Seeing the present day Mad Love story would be both great and heartbreaking at the same time.

"My fault. I didn't get the joke..."

if they don't do some variation of that stuff, even if its not the same story, then they're doing a HUGE disservice to the character

Capabaldi is an awesome Doctor though.

that's what I was trying to say. unlike smith he's well rounded and generally awesome. he doesn't really get the opportunity of many great stories though (tbf neither did smith)

I found smith more fun though personally

Yep, it's a shame the writing around him is kinda subpar currently.

eh, I think the latest season was actually good in terms of writing compared to other seasons. It just really banked on symmetry, which has the downside of being a tad predictable. I pretty much called where the season would end based on the location of first two episodes.

There's nothing wrong with that btw, it tends to heighten drama, but I don't think most people realise that.

zeemumu

if they don't do some variation of that stuff, even if its not the same story, then they're doing a HUGE disservice to the character

If I'm remembering correctly, fallout with the Joker happens pre-Suicide Squad in the comics, so that might be what's in between the car chase in the trailer and her getting locked up.

Misha

Banned
If I'm remembering correctly, fallout with the Joker happens pre-Suicide Squad in the comics, so that might be what's in between the car chase in the trailer and her getting locked up.

but if they're going by assault on arkham (which i'm somewhat expecting after how they did BvS) she's only pretending to be separated from the joker just so she can break him out.

zeemumu

but if they're going by assault on arkham (which i'm somewhat expecting after how they did BvS) she's only pretending to be separated from the joker just so she can break him out.

I'm expecting him to already be out and they cross paths during whatever job the squad's being sent on, prompting her to decide between the team and Joker.

Okay seriously wtf is going on

The thread is collapsing and the exit isn't open yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom