• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
vFmUVXE.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Xiao Hu

Disgusted
I'm trying to grow a man bun myself

I really want to wear a suite again, just need the right occasion
I was so fucking hot at new year's eve

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
are we going to be posting our baes again?

Twilight Princess update, I beat the ice mansion, boss was easy as fuck but........I died about 12 times with the two enemies that freeze you with their breath
what the fuck is going on, I am getting destroyed playing this game

marrec

Banned
Guys I heard there was shitposting to be done I came as fast as I could:

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌there👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit

SolVanderlyn

FUME5

well first off the window is incredibly tiny. secondly when I opened a window ingame it wouldn't go away no matter how many times I pressed the button. unplayable

There's definitely a way to play in borderless window, also, are you in port? As in, is that a flavour text window?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom