• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even.

805441ad255b561c515d5c0xm3.jpg

Search your feelings

isn't bane supposed to be Hispanic?

Nah he's like, Scottish or something. Source: The Dark Knight Rises.

Pau

I do feel self conscious without a bra when in a t-shirt.

isn't bane supposed to be Hispanic?
Yup.

It's like an analogy for you not liking my taste in things. >:|

And tell Kark to stop killing me!
I thought you were cool when I saw your Agumon avatar and then you just kept hurting me.

Kark does what he wants. :p
Search your feelings
I've told you right that if Leto Joker turns out to be one of the Robins I'm not speaking to anyone for a year.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Oh @ Microsoft coming for blood with those specs.

The first dozen pages were "oh my god tera flop me daddy"

Now it's just shitting on Microsoft and Sony fanboys listing out all the other reason other than power that the PS4 is better.

Good thread.

NO MANS SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AcridMeat

Banned
I didn't actually. I lied. I was going to and then life got in the way.
What? I don't even understand this.
Gang's all here.
plus everyone that I foolishly didn't add

5KoPeCp.gif
YAAAAA
this redeems no man's sky being delayed
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
*fengshuifever has joined the party*

*clicks Mute all*
Wait, what's your battlenet? AcridMeat#1387

Pau

So I don't remember any of the material for this fucking class. I'm good at math. I'm good at statistics. Apparently not good at mathematical statistics.

I never go out in public without a bra but I can't sleep with one

Basic training was a struggle because they make you sleep with one on
What why would they do that.

Yeah

But I feel even more self conscious with one on so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Really? :eek: Does it matter what kind?

Speaking of Snyder movies,
I doubt he will but I think it's safe to assume a minimum of 1 robins has died. Probably try to do the ol' Under the Red Hood story if they need more Bat prequels.
I'm okay with a Robin being dead. I'm okay with that Robin becoming the Red Hood. I am NOT okay with any Robin becoming the Joker.

I do want more than one and I want at least one alive.

Granadier

So I don't remember any of the material for this fucking class. I'm good at math. I'm good at statistics. Apparently not good at mathematical statistics.

Mathematical Statistics seems like a class about rhetorical oxymorons.

----

In other news, Pooh is a pervert.

Pretty sure it physically messes you up too

Is this for real?

I don't get it. What is Fake Gaf? I've seen these threads a few times, and I could never figure out what's going on, or what the thread's about.

Pau

I don't care if it's healthy for me there's no way I'm sleeping with a bra on.

Were you ok with it in the Batman Beyond movie flashback?
Yes.
Because that wasn't really him. His brain was hijacked by the Joker. With science.

Mathematical Statistics seems like a class about rhetorical oxymorons.
No it's about this:

I have eight pages of this to go through before 6:20 PM tomorrow.

Chuckie

I don't get it. What is Fake Gaf? I've seen these threads a few times, and I could never figure out what's going on, or what the thread's about.

The thread is just random convo.

Years ago some members started Real Pic January, where the members used a real pic as an avatar. For fun I made paint versions of peoples real pics (see my tag) and Fake Pic February was born.

To keep on chatting with this community, FakeGAF was created.

Jobbs

Banned

It's random nonsense that ultimately can be traced back to a thread about people using their real pics as avatars

Huzzah, a new thread!

Let me start by posting a pic of my birthday gift from my lil brother

that's cool. I dig castle crashers.

incidentally look at this shit

mZSvJTI.jpg

I keep forgetting to cancel this smuggler's bounty thing, but I kinda don't regret forgetting this time. IG88 and Boba Fett are dope.

I usually end up giving them to my nieces, I dig these but t I know once they see them they'll want 'em

Misha

Banned
I don't care if it's healthy for me there's no way I'm sleeping with a bra on.

They all seem to say just do what you find comfortable so don't worry :p

Personally I actually don't mind it.

When I do wear one I wear a slightly padded one so I can set my laptop on my chest without it being too hot. Obviously he best reason!

Granadier

No it's about this:

I have eight pages of this to go through before 6:20 PM tomorrow.

Oh that makes more sense. It just sounds like a silly name since statistics would be called mathematics, right?
Anyways, best of luck on your exam. That stuff doesn't not look easy.

Risgroo

Hell.
incidentally look at this shit

mZSvJTI.jpg

I keep forgetting to cancel this smuggler's bounty thing, but I kinda don't regret forgetting this time. IG88 and Boba Fett are dope.

I usually end up giving them to my nieces, I dig these but t I know once they see them they'll want 'em
Are those available separately or are they just part of that subscription? Not really a big fan of Pop figures, but that IG-88 is pretty cool.

Jobbs

Banned
My girlfriend usually wears a bra to bed, despite my mandate

Are those available separately or are they just part of that subscription? Not really a big fan of Pop figures, but that IG-88 is pretty cool.

I'm not sure. I think the SB ones are exclusive but they are usually/always just alternate versions of existing ones (which makes them collectible -- incidentally, in every month so far if I ebayed the two funkopop figures I'd have turned a profit + gotten the tshirt and other swag on top.. One time I got a sweet c3p0 coffee mug, too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom