• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Friend that I was waiting until she got back from deployment to ask out is dating one of her other friends now...

Ah, well.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
and lady bugs are bae

l8pAvVa.gif
"Ladybirds".

Or if we're being more accurate, coccinellidae.

Just watched The Lobster

I wouldn't say it was bad. Surreal and very very dry, but not bad.

It's something where you have to be predisposed to liking that kind of thing though I think.

I thirst for more Gatorade & lightly sweeten tea more then anything else, nowadays.

Also I really want wine in the evenings.

Is that Jack Daniels Kentucky Cider any good considering I can't deal with how whiskey tastes?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I lived and breathed Simpsons for a good portion of my childhood. Such a great show.

Futurama is just as good, but not as widely loved.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Top 3 GAF names

Hitlersaurus Christ
Baraka in the Whitehouse
Community Forum

zeemumu

This makes Jared Leto's edgy grim-dark posturing even more hilarious.

Yeah, it really does. His method acting leaned towards a hard R. You can do Joker in a PG-13 setting (Dark Knight was PG-13), but Leto's Joker? I feel like you have to go all in to make that performance work.

SolVanderlyn

After drinking nothing but coffee all day

hnnnnng.jpg

SystemBug

I remember like a few months ago I dipped a cookie in my chai tea and I thought I was a genius. I completely forgot tea & biscuits is a common pass time.

But seriously dip your chocolate chip cookies in chai

zeemumu

MutFox you told me
that Mina wasn't Mina Harker but it was totally Mina.

Honestly I thought
Victor was going to find Maud among the bodies of those feral brides and use her as the template for Caliban's bride

FUME5

A few hours after I've penciled in drinks on Friday with this girl:

"Hey...so I was just talking to a friend and she said Tinder is a hookup site...and that's totally not what I thought! So if that's what you're looking for, that's not me...Sorry"!

"������. Not what I'm on here for"

"Oh good. Fuck I was freaking out"

Guess I won't be getting freaky at Enrique's.

SolVanderlyn

I ship Clyde and Trab

FloatOn

I had a hamburger with brie on it

After the way the americans S3 ended I can't help but to get more of that in my life. The original plan was to start penny dreadful S3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom