• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm so glad I'm not on this kids detail anymore. He's trying to kiss me."

Oh my god, you're training to be in child services and one of the kids you are helping tried to fucking show affection?????????

Why have I never heard of this before?

Which one are you looking at? Google's giving me a few different results.
basically this
29c5d1c7979e15ed37087163ed07cc42.jpg

265722am-emp.jpg

even though this one has a cooler bottom piece
a9a8f75d3df7f78c607e7eeaa5c7e35a.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'd drink it.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I don't like animals at all. If I have to live with them I grow to like them, but I'd never go out and get one.

Dogs are a thousand times better than cats.
I initially read this as drugs instead of dogs.

zeemumu

My dog needs to understand that not everyone is down to hug him the first time they meet him.

He's friendly as hell but still

What about dogs? *pulls out a piece of paper to take notes*

Dogs are cool. I'm too preoccupied and satisfied with my human relationships to take care of a dog long term, but I like them.

This reminds me. I need to get to the beach more. It's only a 40 minute drive afterall

It's weird to hear someone say that. I've lived in three different places in my life long-term, but never more than fifteen minutes from a beach.

I initially read this as drugs instead of dogs.

Where do you fall on the Cats v Drugs argument? I more in favor of the latter tbh.

You don't even want to know how I feel about F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

At least one good thing came out of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEmyonfpsgI

FloatOn

I obviously prefer beer, wine or whiskey but if I'm feeling like a huge wuss a nice cider can be refreshing. Especially in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom