• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

I ship Clyde and Trab

Ckd37NzUoAAhl_k.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The seeds have been planted. The wars have begun

newman1.jpg

When the fires came
The smell of cinders and rain
Perfumed almost everything
We laughed, and laughed, and laughed
And in the golden blue car you took me to
The darkest place you knew
And set fire to my heart

But in a goodbye bed
With my arms around your neck
Into your mouth the tears crept
Just kids in the eye of the storm
And as my hair spun round
My dreams pull me from the ground
Forever to search for the flame
For home again, for home again

😭

LISTEN THERE A SHOW ON RIGHT NOW WITH LESBIANS AND THE WRITERS CONFIRMED NO GAY DIES THIS SEASON

I HAVE HOPE

PLEASE.

I'm giving semi serious thought about going to that hipster church I mentioned earlier this sunday

Let us know how it goes! I'm sure it'll be interesting, one way or the other.

I think some say it's actually an ass. or the shape of an actual heart mirrored so it's like two hearts merged wich would be the cutest.
but idk.

alright, I'm researching it right now and it appears that there are several origins, each of which symbolized something close enough to love/heart that they all kind of merged into one. Good to know.

Is this the fight for the #2 spot? Cause we all know I'm already #1.

<3

Sure, why not?

"I could restart the movie or you could pay attention."

Re: me asking a simple question about a scene that happened before I started watching.

It's Jurassic Park 3. Surely you are not so invested that you throw out a hostile response.

zeemumu

LISTEN THERE A SHOW ON RIGHT NOW WITH LESBIANS AND THE WRITERS CONFIRMED NO GAY DIES THIS SEASON

I HAVE HOPE

On Person of Interest?

"I could restart the movie or you could pay attention."

Re: me asking a simple question about a scene that happened before I started watching.

It's Jurassic Park 3. Surely you are not so invested that you throw out a hostile response.

Don't expect rational behavior from someone who watches Jurassic Park 3 for fun.

alright, I'm researching it right now and it appears that there are several origins, each of which symbolized something close enough to love/heart that they all kind of merged into one. Good to know.

I was only familiar with the "it's an ass" origin.

The Magicians doesn't have a lesbian character but it does have a gay character (who doesn't die. At least not in the books. Also p sure Quentin is bisexual.)

"I was so happy to see my friends.... and then I realized we all had sex."

I love The Magicians. That and The Expanse have single-handedly saved SyFy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom