• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Surely you can survive on Baileys for a week or two?

EDIT

Also Vaz, that gif is nightmarish.
I do when I'm at home. But I need actual food at work. Got through the tuna, had a banana and a tub of yogurt. God I want a steak or something to chew on ;__;

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Man, I unintentionally made a guy on Twitch think Witchers were real.
FWD: You won't BELIEVE this fact about the newest game!

witcher-3-geralt-100311899-large.png

click-here-button1.jpg

FUME5

I do when I'm at home. But I need actual food at work. Got through the tuna, had a banana and a tub of yogurt. God I want a steak or something to chew on ;__;

Try blending one?

Im bored. thats all. I may do art but idk what I will do lol. I'll figure it out

Art?

I'd let Geralt [redacted] my [redacted] and then [redacted] on my [redacted] after he [redacted] my [redacted].

Critique
Gwent deck
Shit
Chest
Thrashed
Deck

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
A food run? Don't worry, I have us covered.

13335693_981105918652608_4119579829648191384_n.jpg

zeemumu

I forgot that they tricked the Jem fans into being in that movie.

That's the equivalent of putting footage of you saying how much you like Avatar The Last Airbender into The Last Airbender.

No kisses allowed before marriage!

The reason women are supposed to be virgins before marriage has to do with a property view of my gender. If you're selling your daughter to another family you want her to be pure and unspoiled. Also you're probably doing this when she's like thirteen years old.

So I'm more than okay with defiling myself before marriage.

AcridMeat

Banned
I rediscovered Maggie May when it came on the radio on the way home. I always loved the song, but always forgot it was Rod Stewart because I don't really care about his music.

However Maggie May is truly special to me for the mandolin in the beginning and especially the last minute or so from ~4:30 onward. That ending has been ingrained in my memory since I was a toddler, so I always get lost hearing it again, especially since I never seek it out.

Real reason that is not worth reading
I hold toddler memories pretty dear since I was only in a household with both parents for about the first ~6 years.

I didn't feel like stopping by at the store for dinner so I'm eating a smattering of toast, hummus, pita chips, carrots, and salsa.

And a beer.

Xiao Hu

The reason women are supposed to be virgins before marriage has to do with a property view of my gender. If you're selling your daughter to another family you want her to be pure and unspoiled. Also you're probably doing this when she's like thirteen years old.

So I'm more than okay with defiling myself before marriage.

Who's talking about girls here? I'm talking about Jame's purity, he's not allowed to kiss other man until he's been wed to another pure lad. Holding hands is allowed, but only for a couple of of minutes though!

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Friends is god awful.
That is true.

Guys stop saying Holly looks different every time. It's getting weird.
Actually, on another forum that I go to (a wrestling forum), we managed to figure out that one of the mods was a total fraud with how she presented herself, when we found out that in the pictures she posted of "herself", not only did she look different, she wasn't even the same person in both of them. She wasn't even from England (I think it was Canada, she was from). In the end, she lost her mod status, and she was so embarrassed with the whole ordeal, that she never posted again. Man, it was wild.

Jobbs

Banned
That is true.

Actually, on another forum that I go to (a wrestling forum), we managed to figure out that one of the mods was a total fraud with how she presented herself, when we found out that in the pictures she posted of "herself", not only did she look different, she wasn't even the same person in both of them. She wasn't even from England (I think it was Canada, she was from). In the end, she lost her mod status, and she was so embarrassed with the whole ordeal, that she never posted again. Man, it was wild.

Holly doesn't look different though. She's the same person in each. Some of you are faceblind bug I'm very good at faces.

Also friends was my childhood , sod off

Who's talking about girls here? I'm talking about Jame's purity, he's not allowed to kiss other man until he's been wed to another pure lad. Holding hands is allowed, but only for a couple of of minutes though!

lol okay

That's so bizarre. I can't even... what was the point? I hope she can laugh about it now when the story comes up, and she found a different community she could be more herself in.

But yeah, like Jobbs said, Holly actually looks like the same person in each picture. So...

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Holly doesn't look different though. She's the same person in each. Some of you are faceblind bug I'm very good at faces.
I know, I can recognise her. She just does different styles from picture to picture.

Also friends was my childhood , sod off
Sometimes things are better left as nostalgia. Can't say the same thing about '90's Simpsons, that will be forever good.

That's so bizarre. I can't even... what was the point? I hope she can laugh about it now when the story comes up, and she found a different community she could be more herself in.
The only other place where we ever knew of her was some self published fan fiction thing involving vampires. That's it as far as we know.

I experienced a similar situation on another forum. But it was a guy using someone else's pics. I made a thread exposing him and it was iconic. Em can attest. The guy was a massive dick, so I regretted nothing.

My name is Jake dammit.

Tu oublies mon nom toujours.

Xiao Hu

I experienced a similar situation on another forum. But it was a guy using someone else's pics. I made a thread exposing him and it was iconic. Em can attest. The guy was a massive dick, so I regretted nothing.

My name is Jake dammit.

Tu oublies mon nom toujours.

Then get a proper German name like Eberhard or Hans-Peter, you jerk

FUME5

Definitely strapped. Carrying my p239.

Nailed it.

Similar thing happened back in the 1UP days, I was damn sure she was using someone else's photos but I stayed out of it. Things got, uh, textual between her and a dude, again I stayed out of it, people called her out about it, she strongly denied it and in the midst of this added me on Myspace (lo fucking l). Surprise surprise, she looked nothing like the photos she'd alluded was her and everything like her kids.

Still stayed out of it, he must have found out one way or another because he disappeared. Many years later I'm still friends with her on Facebook - never bothered to ask her why she did it because it was obvious. She wanted attention.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Similar thing happened back in the 1UP days, I was damn sure she was using someone else's photos but I stayed out of it. Things got, uh, textual between her and a dude, again I stayed out of it, people called her out about it, she strongly denied it and in the midst of this added me on Myspace (lo fucking l). Surprise surprise, she looked nothing like the photos she'd alluded was her and everything like her kids.

Still stayed out of it, he must have found out one way or another because he disappeared. Many years later I'm still friends with her on Facebook - never bothered to ask her why she did it because it was obvious. She wanted attention.
Heh. I remember adding the one I mentioned in my story on Live Messenger (when that was still a thing), and we'd talk about Daria being on MTV UK, hoping that she might catch the episodes as they were airing. She'd always say that she was usually still working as they were showing, but now that the cat was out of the bag, I knew better.

She never went back to Messenger since as well.

Jobbs

Banned
As much as I like gossiping about people we've never heard of from years ago on a forum we've never heard of

I still want to know what's in the jar ....

SolVanderlyn

As much as I like gossiping about people we've never heard of from years ago on a forum we've never heard of

I still want to know what's in the jar ....
Somebody's brain

Wow, I had no idea identity theft was that common. I thought it was just for like dating sites and stuff like that. Sometimes I'm too trusting in people :(

Then get a proper German name like Eberhard or Hans-Peter, you jerk

Um. Jake and Daniel are both Jewish names. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom