• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
it's not nearly as stylish.

lol I wasn't fishing for compliments I'm just not that proud of my ears.

and I wasn't reverse fishing for them!

every time someone finds out I pay attention to ears they become very self conscious about their ears because they assume their ears are somehow bad, but they rarely are

DrM

Redmond's Baby
My motorized grass trimmer is working like charm and I was dancing with it for last two hours. Nearly broke my leg though, a bit too slippery on the hillside...

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My ex used to called me hubby after a year of relationship which was cute but thankfully nothing annoying has happened with partners thankfully.

Edit: fuck I remembered a friend used to call me Ron Jeremy . He still calls me that when he talks to my brother but everyone agreed there was no connection.
(Maybe on the big dick part but they wouldnt know about that)

zeemumu

So it was a 5.1 that woke me up last night. There's always that initial moment of fear where you wonder if the earthquake's gonna get worse or fade.

Jobbs

Banned
I will not leave my house ever again

how's that for boring

edit: shit have to take the kids home in a bit... I guess I've already failed at being a hermit

Clydefrog

you had one chance to redeem yourself :(

giphy.gif

Is this working?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
It seems Tecmo Koei might be making Berserk Musou/Warriors
not-like-this.gif
Guts was made to destroy waves and waves of demons.

Jobbs

Banned
It seems Tecmo Koei might be making Berserk Musou/Warriors
not-like-this.gif

I can potentially enjoy the dumb repetition of a musuo game but ONLY if it really is based on a property I am a fanboy for... Like Zelda Warriors was ok, and I enjoyed Dragon Quest Heroes because it so thoroughly nailed the look and feel of DQ, and DQ is one of my favorite all time franchises

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Rewatching Guardians and hoo boy Karen Gillians Nebula <3

SolVanderlyn

I can potentially enjoy the dumb repetition of a musuo game but ONLY if it really is based on a property I am a fanboy for... Like Zelda Warriors was ok, and I enjoyed Dragon Quest Heroes because it so thoroughly nailed the look and feel of DQ, and DQ is one of my favorite all time franchises
These were the only two Warriors games I enjoyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom