• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is happening. concert guy suddenly messaged me! he was the one I was actually excited about seeing but he began flirting and then stopped talking to me.

Jobbs

Banned
o
I really need the second one though. *o*

The second one

image.php

Very form fitting. I like it. As I said, I think wedding dresses should be sexy.

Also a big fan of leafy headdresses. I think that's something I'd be very receptive to.

I should be in girlgaf. I'm almost a girl.

Misha

Banned
Pretty, tailored wedding dresses look pretty on pretty brides.
That's the case for all clothes. Tailoring is a great skill to have
I should be in girlgaf. I'm almost a girl.
Some guys post in girlgaf. Professor beef and you know nothing for example. Just remember that it's primarily a space for women and you're just a guest and it's pretty much cool. There are some guys that come in that very much don't recognize that :/

Jobbs

Banned
2g9Lnvt.gif

but it's never gonna happen now

Some guys post in girlgaf. Professor beef and you know nothing for example. Just remember that it's primarily a space for women and you're just a guest and it's pretty much cool. There are some guys that come in that very much don't recognize that :/

Yeah I was mostly kidding, I think I'm reluctant to get involved, I understand it's ya'lls space

I'd vouch for you

hehe thanks breh ♥

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
That's the case for all clothes. Tailoring is a great skill to have

I buy cheap shirts and trousers at Zara and get them tailored at a mom and pop store nearby.

They look like a million fucking bucks.

Granted, I don't always do this since it easily doubles the price of the shirt in question -not so for trousers- but it's a surprisingly cheap alternative if you need to look nice for work and you don't want to spend far too much money. My only concern is that I'm not a particularly stylish person. I would so love to learn to combine and accessorize without looking like a Final Fantasy NPC.

Misha

Banned
I buy cheap shirts and trousers at Zara and get them tailored at a mom and pop store nearby.

They look like a million fucking bucks.

Granted, I don't always do this since it easily doubles the price of the shirt in question -not so for trousers- but it's a surprisingly cheap alternative if you need to look nice for work and you don't want to spend far too much money.
Especially at work it's an investment.

Considering I'm pretty good with a needle and sewing machine, I'd really like to figure it out for myself

Jobbs

Banned
if we're both single when I'm 35 let's have our dream wedding with us both wearing fab dresses and have a baby (part cat, part human)

cyfpXGa.png

I'm reluctant to ruin a dress by wearing it myself though (personally I like them better on girls), I'd rather wear a rad suit/tux

Misha

Banned
I'm reluctant to ruin a dress by wearing it myself though (personally I like them better on girls), I'd rather wear a rad suit/tux
There was this dress I saw on tumblr that was badass. It had a tux top but the cummerbunds flowed into a dress that wasn't entirely dress like cause it was short in the front and long in the back more like the tails on certain kinds of tuxes.

Remind me to link it when I get home. It's so cute

Jobbs

Banned
There was this dress I saw on tumblr that was badass. It had a tux top but the cummerbunds flowed into a dress that wasn't entirely dress like cause it was short in the front and long in the back more like the tails on certain kinds of tuxes.

Remind me to link it when I get home. It's so cute

I wanna see it

I don't want to paint the wrong picture. I don't actually cross dress. I'm just a guy who is INTERESTED in girly things but only on girls (or mostly on girls).

if we're both single when I'm 35 let's have our dream wedding with us both wearing fab dresses and have a baby (part cat, part human)

lol you better find out about the 33% son! okcupid is waiting.

Gimme a bit longer I haven't even started CBT yet!

I gave it a run on Youtube and so far I like it. Except for Chlorine&Wine, what a wreck....

Whaaaaat, Chlorine and Wine is great

cyfpXGa.png

I'd totally be down for getting married in a dress

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I told you before: You will be my personal gay god when you lose some weight. You have a gorgeous face structure!

What about the D tho?

Amazing

I can do this too btw if I have enough time

But you'll just have to take my word for it bc I'm not posting

I take your word the same way I would take your body XOXO
If you allow me of course.

Wedding dresses seem like such a waste of money— a dress that's purchased and worn once? egads.

what is happening. concert guy suddenly messaged me! he was the one I was actually excited about seeing but he began flirting and then stopped talking to me.

Sometimes I miss the beginning of relationships, and then other times not at all. Too much "what the hell does this mean?".

Misha

Banned
I'm not a crossdresser so on a big important day I wouldn't make it strange by crossdressing because that's not who I am ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I'd be down for anyone else doing that of course, but it's not something I'd do

I'd have to see it

Ofc there could me more variants but the main concept it's just regal as heck and does a wonderful job both being a dress and tux

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I want to smoke but our new flatmate is on the balcony and I really don't want to chat...
Why not smoke something else in your room?
DckntO5.gif
I would wear a skirt or a dress but Im afraid free balling might be affected by the wind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom