• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Reminds me of my mom who doesn't think music is music unless it's played with a conventional instrument.

you're implying I don't like it because it's against norms or something.. I don't like it because it looks bad! the elements clash badly

Misha

Banned
you're implying I don't like it because it's against norms or something.. I don't like it because it looks bad! the elements clash badly
And why do you think the elements clash?

There's a very obvious explanation.

Also that was just an example and I don't think a teenager's prom dress is the final form of the concept

Jobbs

Banned
And why do you think the elements clash?

There's a very obvious explanation.

Also that was just an example and I don't think a teenager's prom dress is the final form of the concept

misha pls.

Looking at it as a whole composition it doesn't seem to be a coherent thought. It seems to be two different things smashed together because I suspect it's two different things smashed together.

I'm not saying no one could ever like it, just saying I don't really like it.

WINDOWS!

Misha

Banned
misha pls.

Looking at it as a whole composition it doesn't seem to be a coherent thought. It seems to be two different things smashed together because I suspect it's two different things smashed together.

I'm not saying no one could ever like it, just saying I don't really like it.

WINDOWS!
It looks like two different things smashed together because you're aware of those two things and form that association.

The design itself is very much coherent with the sash in the middle pulling it all together

It's really way more visually interesting than either tuxes or dresses on their own

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The outfit i think if the jacket had a few button closed from the top until reaching the sash it would look better. Alternatively make the sash black. Then again my taste level can be considered shit.

Misha

Banned
The outfit i think if the jacket had a few button closed from the top until reaching the sash it would look better. Alternatively make the sash black. Then again my taste level can be considered shit.
It has a bit of a band look to me (like musical band) and I think those things could help prevent that but I don't really think they're necessary. A better fitting top that flows better into the bottom would do a lot
Also the burgundy doesn't help

______

How long do you give someone to respond to you before you bother them again when it's vaguely time sensitive?

jb1234

Doctor's appointment in a few hours. I was going to talk about my ED issues (maybe an antidepressant change?) but perhaps this explosive diarrhea would be a better topic.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Doctor's appointment in a few hours. I was going to talk about my ED issues (maybe an antidepressant change?) but perhaps this explosive diarrhea would be a better topic.

You should absolutely try that. While I can't speak from experience, antidepressants are known to fuck up your performance like few things else.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
How long do you give someone to respond to you before you bother them again when it's vaguely time sensitive?

It depends on your relationship with the other person and how much you need them to respond and whether they consider it important and how time sensitive it is and what the current time is and how long since they were last active and the phase of the moon.

Jobbs

Banned
when kids are acting real sweet and cuddly and suddenly fart in your lap

cJCmto5.jpg

concert guy stopped replying AGAIN and when I told insect guy I was going out with my best friend later he said something along the lines of "have fun cuties". this disqualifies him tbh. pet names are fickle enough as it is, premature pet names even more.

what the hell, they can all get lost. I need a drink and some good old apathy.

Misha

Banned
It depends on your relationship with the other person and how much you need them to respond and whether they consider it important and how time sensitive it is and what the current time is and how long since they were last active and the phase of the moon.
Potential roommate and current friend
Would be nice to get the jump on this apartment listing so sooner than later but no hard date
No idea. I would hope he considers it important
It's 11:30 am
Uhhhh I don't know the answer to that... Wait do you mean active with communication? Cause he just responded to a group text but hasn't talked directly to me since May 20. This group of texts I sent started Monday but the one I'd prefer to be responded to I sent two nights ago
Today is a waxing crescent moon

Jobbs

Banned
concert guy stopped replying AGAIN and when I told insect guy I was going out with my best friend later he said something along the lines of "have fun cuties". this disqualifies him tbh. pet names are fickle enough as it is, premature pet names even more.

let the hermititis set in. be like me

Jobbs

Banned
you were right all along.

It's interesting seeing all this unfold from your perspective and what kind of landmines the dudes step in without realizing it.

Speaking for myself I'm reluctant to use pet names before I know someone well or act like a shithead but it's not because I don't think it'd "work", it's because I try to have dignity and be a certain way for my own sake, to match my own vision of myself, which is always important to me

I'll date you as long as you accept your vagina will probably go untouched.

lol she wants constant sex and a baby so it might be a minor obstacle

Vazra

I've been somewhat desynthesized by all the names people have put me under over the years. Now Im used to being called a panda, a bear and other thick build names you can imagine. I simply dont react like 80% of the time by now unless its a new name that either is an insult or a funny one.

Vazra

I remember friends calling me bacon at my first college and me being okay with it. *minor eye twitch*

Jobbs

Banned
I remember friends calling me bacon at my first college and me being okay with it. *minor eye twitch*

I guess I had it better.. People at college all called me "Pete" (that's not my name, it's just random) and that's the only nickname I ever got.

Some of those people I still know and they still call me Peter

Vazra

I guess I had it better.. People at college all called me "Pete" (that's not my name, it's just random) and that's the only nickname I ever got.

Some of those people I still know and they still call me Peter

Kirby
Yoshi
Bacon
Gay Rafa
Chucho (This comes from my family and I never understood why since I dont know where it came from)
and more that Im not remembering which are probably better left forgotten

I guess I don't mind Kirby cause afterall Im good at sucking big things. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'll date you as long as you accept your vagina will probably go untouched.
sorry no can do.
It's interesting seeing all this unfold from your perspective and what kind of landmines the dudes step in without realizing it.

Speaking for myself I'm reluctant to use pet names before I know someone well or act like a shithead but it's not because I don't think it'd "work", it's because I try to have dignity and be a certain way for my own sake, to match my own vision of myself, which is always important to me

lol she wants constant sex and a baby so it might be a minor obstacle
not sure about the baby yet! but constant sex...definitely!
I've been somewhat desynthesized by all the names people have put me under over the years. Now Im used to being called a panda, a bear and other thick build names you can imagine. I simply dont react like 80% of the time by now unless its a new name that either is an insult or a funny one.
it's different if friends do it I guess. but with dating...it's a fine line.

also how the hell do people eat cherries seductively?? I just look like a doofus

Vazra

it's different if friends do it I guess. but with dating...it's a fine line.

also how the hell do people eat cherries seductively?? I just look like a doofus

With dating I've gotten bear, teddy bear, husbear, panda and I think chubby bear. All cringe inducing

As for eating cherries seductively
tumblr_np5wnmS8Fm1qhbsplo1_500.gif

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Pet names like that pissue me off. I hate it when a guy who I don't know calls me cutie, doll, baby, honey, sweety, etc

Vazra

lol. my ears are nothing to gaze at. they're small and weird. I have better qualities.

what the hell are people thinking. I've gotten "doll" an awful lot [Püppi in German]. and baby. even babydoll once I think.

I would get it if the name was long to type in some cases but there is always shortened versions of the names which people can ask or ask what your friends call you so they don't make you uncomfortable. It's pretty annoying but this is something about conversations these days where there is even less consideration at times thanks to the internet interactions because they dont see facial reactions to what they say.

I mean my name is Rafael and anyone can call me Rafa, Rafi or Raf. When the nick names / pet names are longer than the few that can be made out of my name simply seem meh. Also I guess I may accept some pet names under certain conditions but when people are starting to get to know me its simply annoying and out of touch if you ask me.

I'm Adam so people don't need to shorten it.

Hey Ada. Hey Dam. Hey Ad check out those ads! (There is people who will always try to make shit up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom