• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
There are
Mormons
in The Expanse? Lol

The Expanse successfully guessed what people's hair will look like in the future, so maybe it's right about Mormonism dominating the solar system too.

7YtXycm.gif

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
because of nothing in particular i installed discord to see what the fuzz is about. The start screen already looks like a weird blizzard launcher. Seems way nicer to look at than teamspeak I guess.

Burger King is so redundant. Much worse burgers than Wendy's, much worse fries than McDonald's, much worse breakfast menu than McDonald's.

They just never stop taking Ls.

Pau

Burger King is so redundant. Much worse burgers than Wendy's, much worse fries than McDonald's, much worse breakfast menu than McDonald's.

They just never stop taking Ls.
I liked their Chicken Fingers I think they were called? The skinny chicken strips.

Plus they had the Pokémon kid's meal way back then. That was the best.

Jobbs

Banned
My dad surprised us and swung by the house to make everyone omelettes and bacon. He's my favorite ♥

Huh. I figured they would wait until E3 was over to turn it back on.

hah. my mom came over the other day and made a bunch of food and I'm still working on it.

I'm honestly not in any bad health or anything but she seemed to think I wasn't eating enough.

Anybody else watching E3 besides me?

I'm all about E3

Jobbs

Banned
I saw that. How often does she visit?

I typically see her usually every week but I hadn't in a few weeks. I guess she heard what was going on and decided to come hang out, which was nice.

And I've deliberately cut over 15 pounds now (over the past two months or so) so she might be reacting to that, haha

My parents surprise visiting would be very unwelcome since our house is always a mess-- which we're happy with but it triggers my parents' OCD.

my mom's not judgemental in the least, which is one of the best things about her. she couldn't give a shit about a mess

My parents surprise visiting would be very unwelcome since our house is always a mess-- which we're happy with but it triggers my parents' OCD.

Yeah, my dad is super sensitive about that kind of thing, but the house is usually well-kept. I try to keep things neat and orderly since we have guests a lot.

I typically see her usually every week but I hadn't in a few weeks. I guess she heard what was going on and decided to come hang out, which was nice.

And I've deliberately cut over 15 pounds now (over the past two months or so) so she might be reacting to that, haha

That's really sweet of her. :)

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
hell yeah I'll be watching e3
at least everything I manage to due to timezones

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
So trab's story of the guy just randomly stopping communication reminded me of Transformers girl. She was beyond psyched to chat and lost her shit that my favorite was Starscream. Then the next day just turned into Jobbs' avatar. People are fickle things.

Last night I went for a burger and couldn't help but overhear this group of girls in the corner very loudly conversing about people in their lives. Going through and deeply analyzing every single nuance. "Oh but he didn't look me in the eyes that one time. That means he has social anxiety." They must have been psych undergrads.

I'm just going to join Jobbs in hermitvile.
This makes me furious

I can't stand fickle people

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
My tattoo artist said he wanted to bring his spare PS4 Doom for me but forgot, last time. I think I found the best studio ever lol.

FloatOn

There was a fatal shooting at a venue just outside downtown last night. The person performing died and the shooter shot himself. Fuck gun violence :(

Jobbs

Banned
My tattoo artist said he wanted to bring his spare PS4 Doom for me but forgot, last time. I think I found the best studio ever lol.

I decided I want wings, maybe robotic wings, on the back of my neck

I could just draw it myself but I'd rather have another artist interpret my idea

There was a fatal shooting at a venue just outside downtown last night. The person performing died and the shooter shot himself. Fuck gun violence :(

Yeah that's what we were just talking about. It was the wonderful Christina Grimmie. One of the OG music youtubers and also big gamer/into stuff we're into (her boyfriend is a big smash tournament person).

GENUINE crying shame

FloatOn

Yeah that's what we were just talking about. It was the wonderful Christina Grimmie. One of the OG music youtubers and also big gamer/into stuff we're into (her boyfriend is a big smash tournament person).

GENUINE crying shame

I wasn't familiar with her at all but that venue is maybe 20 minutes from my house and I'm friendly with some of the staff that work there. So this hits pretty close to home. It's all just so senseless.

I understand guns as a hobby but when stuff like this happens it really makes me wish people were only allowed BB guns or some other non lethal alternative

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
That's the first time I used that word and I used it correctly...?

Fickle means willing to change your mind and not having any particular resolve towards anything. If you drop interest in someone because they didn't look you in the eyes one time you're about as fickle as fickle gets. Unless I read his post wrong

Misha

Banned
That's the first time I used that word and I used it correctly...?

Fickle means willing to change your mind and not having any particular resolve towards anything. If you drop interest in someone because they didn't look you in the eyes one time you're about as fickle as fickle gets. Unless I read his post wrong
That's not fickle because you didn't change your mind. That's your initial impression.
Something closer would be superficial but I'm sure there's an even better word than that

Fickle would be the stereotypical bridezilla who keeps saying she wants specific things and keeps changing her mind deciding that they're no good not long after
Unfortunately it also tends to be a gendered word

SolVanderlyn

That's not fickle because you didn't change your mind. That's your initial impression.
Something closer would be superficial but I'm sure there's an even better word than that

Fickle would be the stereotypical bridezilla who keeps saying she wants specific things and keeps changing her mind deciding that they're no good not long after
Unfortunately it also tends to be a gendered word
Well, they technically changed their mind about their perception of the person...

Regardless, their decision was vapid

Fickle is an odd word. It sounds too similar to sickle. Which is related to death

Jobbs

Banned
Women are generally more tuned into sub-communication than men are, and it seems like as good a way of any for assessing someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom