• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
lol don't know if insect guy is worth being a boss fight. I didn't even meet him yet

trainer-teleport.gif

Don't be hating on Bug Catcher Trainers.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
If I could spin around in a circle and fly into the air I would fly over the ocean into America and give an aeroplane a hug.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Morning guys. One of those mornings where you wake up still drunk but have to pretend you are sober.

Time for some house of eggs. Also need to probably get a new mod today since I dropped my vape into a strange toilet last night.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
each weirdo is another level boss.

rollerblader, insect guy, and sauna/pantsless guy is the last level.

There should be a secret ending where she ends with all them on a group date :p

Been playing Blood and Wine some more today. CD Projekt Red are masters of their craft, minus technical issues. To be honest, I will miss The Witcher saga.

Xiao Hu

What is on your mind right now?
Any cravings?
Is giving a bj under the rain romantic?
thoughts on cock rings?
What is the craziest thing you done?

1. Trab told.me to go fuck myself. I might just do it
2. Depends on what kind of rain
3. Gross
4. Finger up the arse by a girl

Jobbs

Banned
Has this life experience changed your mind on threesomes then?

---

Lea, when do you go meet Lord of the Flys?

No, threesomes with humans are weird . Same as baths with humans

Curious about the sandwich bath threesome though

The news is for some reason playing the pivot scene from friends and it lifted my spirits

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
next weekend but I might bail on that after the cutie story. going to see concert guy tomorrow at a show though.

Wow, I have some catching up todo. No idea what those second two things mean. Have fun though!
edit: all caught up. understandable about the cutie bit. that's just weird. good luck with the concert guy. hopefully he doesn't decide to randomly stop talking to you halfway through the concert.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
No, threesomes with humans are weird . Same as baths with humans

Curious about the sandwich bath threesome though

The news is for some reason playing the pivot scene from friends and it lifted my spirits
I like hot springs and bath houses (not the Vazra kind), but a bath with someone that I didn't give birth to? Not so much

Jobbs

Banned
I like hot springs and bath houses (not the Vazra kind), but a bath with someone that I didn't give birth to? Not so much

Sharing water with a bunch of other people is a bit icky to me. Not a big fan of pools for that reason.

I'd be very curious to hang out in a natural geothermal spring. That'd be rad.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
So trab's story of the guy just randomly stopping communication reminded me of Transformers girl. She was beyond psyched to chat and lost her shit that my favorite was Starscream. Then the next day just turned into Jobbs' avatar. People are fickle things.

Last night I went for a burger and couldn't help but overhear this group of girls in the corner very loudly conversing about people in their lives. Going through and deeply analyzing every single nuance. "Oh but he didn't look me in the eyes that one time. That means he has social anxiety." They must have been psych undergrads.

I'm just going to join Jobbs in hermitvile.

Jobbs

Banned
So trab's story of the guy just randomly stopping communication reminded me of Transformers girl. She was beyond psyched to chat and lost her shit that my favorite was Starscream. Then the next day just turned into Jobbs' avatar. People are fickle things.

Last night I went for a burger and couldn't help but overhear this group of girls in the corner very loudly conversing about people in their lives. Going through and deeply analyzing every single nuance. "Oh but he didn't look me in the eyes that one time. That means he has social anxiety." They must have been psych undergrads.

I'm just going to join Jobbs in hermitvile.

I'm at about this stage right now

tumblr_kyv865sVpT1qa5a9k.jpg

Sharing water with a bunch of other people is a bit icky to me. Not a big fan of pools for that reason.

I'd be very curious to hang out in a natural geothermal spring. That'd be rad.

Sharing with other people is fine the problem is I'm fat and have low self esteem so having little to no clothes on in a public space is a no go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom