• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I decided I want wings, maybe robotic wings, on the back of my neck

I could just draw it myself but I'd rather have another artist interpret my idea

Any reason or just 'cause you like the imagery (which is also a-ok in my book)

Misha

Banned
Well, they technically changed their mind about their perception of the person...

Regardless, their decision was vapid

Fickle is an odd word. It sounds too similar to sickle. Which is related to death
Apparently I missed the "in their lives" part. I assumed they were people watching

I feel like there still should be a better term to describe that part of the situation but I can't think of any so carry on :p

Misha

Banned
Women are generally more tuned into sub-communication than men are, and it seems like as good a way of any for assessing someone
But why do you specifically need to assess people and why o you need to discuss it with friends? It's one thing if you're concerned or frustrated with them or something but just doing it for the sake of doing it is crappy gossip

Jobbs

Banned
But why do you specifically need to assess people and why o you need to discuss it with friends? It's one thing if you're concerned or frustrated with them or something but just doing it for the sake of doing it is crappy gossip

Discussing dates/potential dates/SOs is a very normal thing to do with friends. I never realized it was inappropriate.

Any reason or just 'cause you like the imagery (which is also a-ok in my book)

I like wings. :)

Misha

Banned
Discussing dates/potential dates/SOs is a very normal thing to do with friends. I never realized it was inappropriate.

I like wings. :)
Unless granny is exaggerating, "he didn't look at me once he must have social anxiety" is not the same thing.

zeemumu

That's the first time I used that word and I used it correctly...?

Fickle means willing to change your mind and not having any particular resolve towards anything. If you drop interest in someone because they didn't look you in the eyes one time you're about as fickle as fickle gets. Unless I read his post wrong

That's not fickle. I'm fickle. You're not fickle for not maintaining interest in someone who won't look you in the eye.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Geez you guys are all so fickle about word definitions

░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄
░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█
░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
░▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
█▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█
░░█░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█
░░░█░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░░█░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░███████░█
░░░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░█

DrM

Redmond's Baby
DOOM really fucking pisses me off.

Yeah it can be quite nasty in early parts, but when you upgrade your stuff it gets better.
And controls needs some tweaking though, it took me half an hour to get them as I want them

Pro-tip: never ever ever stand still. Jump, move around like crazy, mobility is your advantage over demons. And treat lesser enemies and imps as moving health pickups.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I put DOOM on hiatus because I'm so bad at it.

It might be one of those games I have a friend over and watch them beat instead

SolVanderlyn

When you see members from community threads you frequent in other GAF threads it's oddly refreshing, like meeting your friend at the supermarket

jb1234

Yeah it can be quite nasty in early parts, but when you upgrade your stuff it gets better.
And controls needs some tweaking though, it took me half an hour to get them as I want them

Pro-tip: never ever ever stand still. Jump, move around like crazy, mobility is your advantage over demons. And treat lesser enemies and imps as moving health pickups.

I'm playing it on Ultra-Violence and am too stubborn to lower it. I did just get the double jump boots though!

Jobbs

Banned
When you see someone you sorta know at the supermarket and they spot you spotting them and you now have to acknowledge eachother when all you wanted to do was buy asparagus

cJCmto5.jpg

SolVanderlyn

When you see someone you sorta know at the supermarket and they spot you spotting them and you now have to acknowledge eachother when all you wanted to do was buy asparagus

cJCmto5.jpg
I love this meme

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Home alone this weekend. I just ordered 50 wangs and fries, convincing myself I could live off these all day

Im cold and I need to pee and I missed my bus home :( someone pick me up

That sux :c

Where're you heading home from?

I've probably already posted this story, but whatever. I once got stuck in Portsmouth from like...11/midnight until 3AM because I had the choice of getting a train back from Southsea Fest or watching Dinosaur Pile Up. And I fucking love Dinosaur Pile Up. I was going to get a coach at 5AM to Brighton but I was too cold (this was in like September), and decided fuck this and got a coach to London because it was earlier, then got a train down to Brighton, then got a train to Aldrington Station as that's right near my house. A train that just so happened to be a train to Portsmouth. So I was sitting on this train, utterly exhausted, trying so hard not to fall asleep in case I ended up back in Portsmouth.

Fortunately, I succeeded

That sux :c

Where're you heading home from?

I've probably already posted this story, but whatever. I once got stuck in Portsmouth from like...11/midnight until 3AM because I had the choice of getting a train back from Southsea Fest or watching Dinosaur Pile Up. And I fucking love Dinosaur Pile Up. I was going to get a coach at 5AM to Brighton but I was too cold (this was in like September), and decided fuck this and got a coach to London because it was earlier, then got a train down to Brighton, then got a train to Aldrington Station as that's right near my house. A train that just so happened to be a train to Portsmouth. So I was sitting on this train, utterly exhausted, trying so hard not to fall asleep in case I ended up back in Portsmouth.

Fortunately, I succeeded
From a birthday

Youre cool. Ive been listening to Dinosaur Pile Up all day yesterday
That'd be a 5 hour trip, probably won't help you much with that :/ A bit closer and I probably totes would.
You can prove that once Im in Hamburg >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom