• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I guess I'm the only one here who plays sports games...

I enjoyed the SSX games but it was because of them not being realistic and being wacky with unique personalities. Can't say that about the last SSX that released on PS3 and Xbox360 tho. The only sport games I enjoy are simply not realistic ones.

Jobbs

Banned

This is the last football game I was super into

Tecmo_Super_Bowl.jpg

zeemumu

You're not, but they're never noteworthy. There's a ceiling for how good you can make a sports game. There's nothing to say. There will always be a new sports game, but boy does FIFA sell, so...

I don't care for sports in any regard. My brother plays a lot of Madden though so I'm sure he's psyched.

I gotta jet because my family wants to go get lunch.

Also, Matt, I'm working on that color balance issue. Lots of blues and greens getting added (WIP):

Jobbs

Banned
How about SHOW THE FUCKING GAME!?

edit: LOL, Lili that was at the stream, not you, hahaha

It's looking a lot better. I think the inclusion of darker darks is helping a lot. Sometimes you risk looking a bit washed out

How about SHOW THE FUCKING GAME!?

edit: LOL, Lili that was at the stream, not you, hahaha

It's looking a lot better. I think the inclusion of darker darks is helping a lot. Sometimes you risk looking a bit washed out

It's kinda funny to imagine you saying that to Lili :p

SHOW US THE GAME LILI

Timu

I enjoyed the SSX games but it was because of them not being realistic and being wacky with unique personalities. Can't say that about the last SSX that released on PS3 and Xbox360 tho. The only sport games I enjoy are simply not realistic ones.
I play both arcadey and realistic sports games, but prefer arcadey.

This is the last football game I was super into

Tecmo_Super_Bowl.jpg
Ha, ha, I remember that one back in the day, so much fun.

You're not, but they're never noteworthy. There's a ceiling for how good you can make a sports game. There's nothing to say. There will always be a new sports game, but boy does FIFA sell, so...
Yep, pretty much this.

I do but I have no faith in actually good sports games. They can't even do IR right
Oh wow, really? That needs to be fixed ASAP.

I play nba 2k games and tony hawk the god pro skater
Good man, I love Tony Hawk games(the good ones at least).

Timu

I completely gave up on it a few years ago. NHL tho is just not improving the things I want. its getting better but some things are just too broken and its unfortunate
Hmm, if EA actually fixes some of the things NHL needs then maybe it would be great, as is it sounds like it's going to need more work!

rooster teeth.. too vacuous and obnoxious

giant bomb... too cynical

I'd like a stream where the people are kind of cynical but don't overdo it. does that exist

Rooster Teeth too vacuous and obnoxious? They are barely saying anything, it is so boring. It is that it is the first stream I came across.

Although everything what they are saying is pretty stupid.

Jobbs

Banned
Wonder if they know their game is also called IRON

Rooster Teeth too vacuous and obnoxious? They are barely saying anything, it is so boring. It is that it is the first stream I came across.

Although everything what they are saying is pretty stupid.

earlier they wouldn't STFU.. just total idiots

maybe someone told them to STFU

hi jade raymond!

My dad is being such a fucking asshole. In his unalienable opinion, which he's entitled to because freedom, we don't have enough data to show that guns cause more violence in America than, say, bombs in Europe. We don't have enough data to show whether gun ownership has mitigated crime in proportion to perpetration, in his opinion, because his cousin one time scared off a burglar. Oh, that data you just pulled up? That's not good enough. My rights. Don't tread on my rights. Don't call it a privilege to own a gun. It's a right!

Not like this dad. Fuck you. You don't get to have an opinion on this when people are dying every day.

Misha

Banned
Man, I love Star Wars but I have no interest at all about anything outside the films

Is anyone else the same? Like, it all just seems...ehhh

I'm the opposite. I have little interest in the main films and aside from rogue one, the only hope I have is someone coming out with a new kotor type of game

Jobbs

Banned
My dad is being such a fucking asshole. In his unalienable opinion, which he's entitled to because freedom, we don't have enough data to show that guns cause more violence in America than, say, bombs in Europe. We don't have enough data to show whether gun ownership has mitigated crime in proportion to perpetration, in his opinion, because his cousin one time scared off a burglar. Oh, that data you just pulled up? That's not good enough. My rights. Don't tread on my rights. Don't call it a privilege to own a gun. It's a right!

Not like this dad. Fuck you. You don't get to have an opinion on this when people are dying every day.

This is why I avoid these topics

There's someone in my family who still believes Newtown was done by Obama to get traction against guns (that's the jist of it)

Timu

Man, I love Star Wars but I have no interest at all about anything outside the films

Is anyone else the same? Like, it all just seems...ehhh
You're crazy.

I'm the opposite. I have little interest in the main films and aside from rogue one, the only hope I have is someone coming out with a new kotor type of game
You're crazier.=p But a new kotor type game will be an instant buy from me.

zeemumu

You should have to prove that guns do more good than harm, not the other way around.

Misha

Banned
This is why I avoid these topics

There's someone in my family who still believes Newtown was done by Obama to get traction against guns (that's the jist of it)
avoiding does nothing :p
You're crazy.

You're crazier.=p But a new kotor type game will be an instant buy from me.

jj isn't supposed to be on the other movies so perhaps I should be more optimistic

Jobbs

Banned
avoiding does nothing :p

Have you met a gun person?

You think confronting does anything?

On certain topics with certain people, there's an immunity to fact/reason/etc, it's drowned out utterly by ideology

politics, especially on the far right side, are deeply tribal. it's about identity only
--

haha "now I'll spend the next 3 hours getting cut out of these jeans" my thoughts

Misha

Banned
Have you met a gun person?

You think confronting does anything?

On certain topics with certain people, there's an immunity to fact/reason/etc, it's drowned out utterly by ideology
what I meant is you have to hear about it no matter what. lose/lose though you definitely lose more with confronting

Yep, the guy who did Looper is doing 8 and the Jurassic World director is doing 9.

looper that's interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom