• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Why can't I visit Ceallach right now :(

Because she shoots intruders

honestly don'T even know what "ET" is supposed to stand for, and I did check a converter beforehand >'_>

East coast time "EST" (New York time) is 6 hours behind you. West coast time "PST" (Los Angeles etc) is 9 hours behind you. Central time (middle of america) is something no one gives a shit about, but it's 7 hours behind you.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I liked it but I saw it with a girlfriend of mine who was confused as fuck the whole time. You need to know the story of Warcraft to enjoy the movie
Yeah, I basically hear it's a movie for fans

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
well now that's a fucking good statement. Always a different question on who and even if someone will follow up on it, but yeah, good statement.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
"...how easy it is for this to happen in a nightclub, or a school, or a place of worship, or a movie theatre."

Drag them Obama. When the fuck will it stop?

wpXaGyX.png

It's going to feel so glib to roll into E3 with all the shooters and stuff after this. Not sure yet how I feel about that.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
EA was fun last year, I'm hopeful! What stream is everyone watching? I'll probs be on giantbomb

zeemumu

Everyone is watching e3 and I'm just sitting here playing Shenmue on my Dreamcast.

I thought EA's conference didn't start for 2 more hours

Downloading Magic Duels on Steam so I can get some hands-on practice in without having to Magic hubs to get beat down by advanced players.

I liked it but I saw it with a girlfriend of mine who was confused as fuck the whole time. You need to know the story of Warcraft to enjoy the movie

That's bad for their purposes of getting a fresh audience into WoW. I think the numbers that they're pulling in China are really the only thing justifying a sequel right now. All I want is my Frozen Throne movie.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I'm buying dozens of bags of potato chips trying to win Saturn games

Also it's a crime that he has a Saturn and not a sg-1000 or mk iii

zeemumu

YouTube for now. Kinda Funny preshow in half an hour.

My family usually gets lunch together on Sundays so I might have to bounce soon though.

One of my favorite Let's Play groups is supposed to be doing a live let's watch on Twitch so I'm probably going to be following along on there.

FromSoftware is one of Kadokawa's subsidiaries.

...off topic but I'm considering tracking down a Sega CD to hook onto my friend's Genesis so I can play Night Trap.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Not even close to true.

Kadokawa produced fucking cowboy bebop, nadesico, lodoss, tenchi, x, escaflowne. Timeless classics. Stop being a bigot.
Remember hating anime and everything Japanese made these days is the hit thing on the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom