• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I pet him every time he comes up, but he has a habit of resting his head on my keyboard.

I like how the newest console in the room is that Gamecube.

I need to dust off my N64
Nah there is a Wii U, PS3 and OG Xbox.

JOfeDh7.jpg

9P98Nju.jpg

zeemumu

Nah there is a Wii U, PS3 and OG Xbox.

JOfeDh7.jpg

9P98Nju.jpg

I can't take that Xbox seriously. My consoles used to be in the same room but they've since been scattered. It helps keep the wiring uncluttered.Do you have a SegaCD?

Titanfall 2 was the only thing to catch my interest.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You don't...have...a Dreamcast??? I had one since near launch!=O

I wanted one when I was younger but since I had the 64 my parents said that I had enough and to keep getting games for 64. I was going to get my cousin's Dreamcast but they decided to put it in a bonfire cause they didnt use it anymore when they got the OG Xbox. I nearly cry when I heard the news.

Misha

Banned
I wanted one when I was younger but since I had the 64 my parents said that I had enough and to keep getting games for 64. I was going to get my cousin's Dreamcast but they decided to put it in a bonfire cause they didnt use it anymore when they got the OG Xbox. I nearly cry when I heard the news.
I don't understand people that destroy things when they're done with them
This restaurant we're at infuses their buns with a raspberry sauce. It's so delicious.

are the buns soggy?

Ceallach

The perspective didn't help :p

Did you own Night Trap at some point?
I'm just saying I have had it FOREVER.

I also like the DOAX series. I like collecting all of the swimsuits and I like the laid back vibe.

And yeah I have Night Trap, but I have the peasant version, not the CD 32x version.

Timu

That is disgusting!

That Doom 64
I still need to play that.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
So on Sundays they shut down a whole section of the street running next to the Charles river and open it up to pedestrians and cyclists. I'm in love.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
When you eat a lot of spicy food at once

image.php

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Honey mustard is the best condiment and it's not even a contest

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Em do you want some chicken & broccoli alfredo? Im apparently good at doing that shit or Chicken Parm.

zeemumu

I'm just saying I have had it FOREVER.

I also like the DOAX series. I like collecting all of the swimsuits and I like the laid back vibe.

And yeah I have Night Trap, but I have the peasant version, not the CD 32x version.

When I first found out about the DOAX series, I was just recently getting deeper into japanese media. I had been watching DBZ, Pokemon, and Sailor Moon since I was a kid but that was still pretty surface. So to me, DOAX was that creepy back alley of media. I wasn't until later that I discovered how wrong I was and that the back alley had several, far worse alleys branching off from it.

Forgot all about the 32x. Which do you think would be cheaper to find? the 32x addon and game combo or the cd addon and game combo?

Ceallach

Look guys we were doing good. No one commented anything lewd when I accidentally had lingerie in my pics and I resisted the urge to tell em that I had something for her to eat. We can be civil.

SolVanderlyn

Jobbs

Banned
Look guys we were doing good. No one commented anything lewd when I accidentally had lingerie in my pics and I resisted the urge to tell em that I had something for her to eat. We can be civil.

I promise I would have commented on the lingerie but I didn't notice it - was too distracted by all the old game stuff

SolVanderlyn

The hell is Raisin' Cane's?
I don't know but I thought it read Raisin Bran at first, which is a good cereal.

Incidentally also Jerry Seinfeld's favorite cereal (thanks Reddit AMA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom