• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
The BF livestream has snoop dog blazing it and terry fucking crews telling people that he's all about that keyboard and mouse game

Also why is zack effron here

Oh man I have so many patches

I really need to put them on my jacket at some point

Who're you going to see?
Solids
I thought this was an album cover at first.
lol if you're ever having a band you can use it

man concert guy was super weird and super baked :( why did he even care if I was coming or not? I really don't get it. he seemed excited about greeting me and shit apart from that nothing really happened.

zeemumu

The BF livestream has snoop dog blazing it and terry fucking crews telling people that he's all about that keyboard and mouse game

Also why is zack effron here

He's gettin' his head in the game.

man concert guy was super weird and super baked :( why did he even care if I was coming or not? I really don't get it. he seemed excited about greeting me and shit apart from that nothing really happened.

So he was one of those "Look guys, I have a date!" people?

weird how?

well he was high for starters. then idk....he seemed like he wanted to get in a car with me when we drove to a pizza place afterwards and even sat next to me but didn't really...talk to me or anything. maybe just a few words here and there. I don't know if he's really insecure or not sure about me or whatever. but he started the flirting.

Ugh, trophy date. Just invited you to bolster his apparent status.

He's gettin' his head in the game.

So he was one of those "Look guys, I have a date!" people?

no no it wasn't a date. he's always at these kinda shows and just asked if I was coming too. like we both came there with friends but still.

Jobbs

Banned
well he was high for starters. then idk....he seemed like he wanted to get in a car with me when we drove to a pizza place afterwards and even sat next to me but didn't really...talk to me or anything. maybe just a few words here and there. I don't know if he's really insecure or not sure about me or whatever. but he started the flirting.

cJCmto5.jpg

Misha

Banned

Reminds me of flirting as a teenager lol
Who knows his reasons tho

Solids

lol if you're ever having a band you can use it

That is not a band I know. Listening to them on Spotify now they seem pretty rad. Good gig?

And that sux :/

zeemumu

no no it wasn't a date. he's always at these kinda shows and just asked if I was coming too. like we both came there with friends but still.

If it wasn't a date and he was high the whole time it's kind of hard to figure out how his actions should be interpreted. Best not to overthink it.

Well, the conference is over so I should probably head over to the gym.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds

As a rule dating stoners is a bad idea IMO. Those kinds of guys always prioritize getting high and never want to do anything active. They also rarely have any kind of life prospects. Plus how the fuck do you have a conversation with someone like that.

That is not a band I know. Listening to them on Spotify now they seem pretty rad. Good gig?

And that sux :/
they're awesome!
yes great gig :) and super nice doods
when a guy invites u out and then ignores you all night

cJCmto5.jpg

did it happen to you too or are you referring to me?

As a rule dating stoners is a bad idea IMO. Those kinds of guys always prioritize getting high and never want to do anything active. They also rarely have any kind of life prospects. Plus how the fuck do you have a conversation with someone like that.

you don't. that's what this night showed me lol.

Misha

Banned
Reminds me of flirting as a teenager lol
Who knows his reasons tho

To clarify I never got high before, I just mean showing interest and then suddenly being weirdly quiet the rest of the time
Exactly what I was thinking, haha. That's the kinda bullshit people pulled in middle school.

Exactly. He was probably just too nervous for his friends to see the girls he likes

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Exactly. He was probably just too nervous for his friends to see the girls he likes

Shit, I'd want them all to know.

man. yeah I wish I sat next to them. they were awesome.

Stalk them. For real though, I hope you're able to find you weirdo. Just weird enough without inline skating, or collecting bugs, or taking his pants off, or mainline cannabis oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom