• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Speaking of which, I need to get my badge for Anime Expo.

If you see this gift it to me. XOXO
1df954fcbec9046bcce17c2b853107721434718001_full.jpg

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
My sister is a nurse at ORMC. You can't imagine how her shift is going to go today. I'm so proud of her.
I feel for her. Once at Camp Anaconda we were hit by a volley of 108mm mortars. It was brutal. I had to be a stretcher bearer due to lack of available bodies. I can only imagine what she is going through as an actual professional.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Talking about figures and anime crap I remember when I saw the good Bayonetta figure and I was 30 bucks short and I had to say good bye.
s-l500.jpg

The prices are absurd now tho.

The only thing I have in my room is Dark Souls 2 CE figure, Tales of Symphonia Chibi figures and 3 Amiibos. I need to expand on my decorations eventually.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Holy shit Iraq.

My older brother Kenny was a radar repair man on one of the ships involved in the initial invasion.

He was also involved in operations against Somali pirates.

As in, he was in a squad that would board suspected pirate ship.
VBSS. I've done it too. Most FCs and GMs do it

Jobbs

Banned
I just turned off the youtube gaming thing because the rooster teeth people are insufferable assholes

looking for an alternative now

Jobbs

Banned
When corporate stiffs are stage presenting things I think how I hate them and they should just put some awkward nerd up there who actually makes the games... When they do that I hate them too, and think they should just hire a professional presenter to do it... Then when they do that I also hate it.

I think I just don't like the very idea of having someone on stage to present something at a conference

When corporate stiffs are stage presenting things I think how I hate them and they should just put some awkward nerd up there who actually makes the games... When they do that I hate them too, and think they should just hire a professional presenter to do it... Then when they do that I also hate it.

I think I just don't like the very idea of having someone on stage to present something at a conference

There are a few presenters who have the right mix of enthusiasm, charisma and professionalism. I like Shuhei Yoshida and Adam Boyes, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom