• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I remember this shit from True Lies!

My eyes are so not used to seeing planes move this way that it keeps looking like CG
Naaa. That was a Harrier. Which is like the F-35, but British...

And Subsonic.

And didn't cost the government billions in development.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Naaa. That was a Harrier. Which is like the F-35, but British...

And Subsonic.

And didn't cost the government billions in development.

...yeah it did
If you said it didn't cost the government over a trillion, then you would be correct.

Misha

Banned
Shit, I'd want them all to know.

Stalk them. For real though, I hope you're able to find you weirdo. Just weird enough without inline skating, or collecting bugs, or taking his pants off, or mainline cannabis oil.

At that stage girls are still icky tho

Misha

Banned
I don't know if other boys legitimately have a "girls are icky" phase, but I was in love with girls for as long as I can remember. age 5 and on, probably younger
Personally I never understood gender wars (as a kid ;P) I was friends with anybody and anybody was friends with me
I think Pokemon is happening next season
Ehhhh
Pokemon
Overwatch
Animal Crossing 2
Civilafia (?)
The Price is Right

You have my attention

jb1234

moved by this
uvlgy1r.gif

You are gorgeous and charming. And you speak one of the most underrated sexy languages.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
You are gorgeous and charming. And you speak one of the most underrated sexy languages.
All Hispanics are just the best tbh

Misha

Banned
I think I've only ever played one real variation of this before and it was called Secret Hitler.

Secret Hitler is a pretty good variation.

Ive played mafia for years. Used to do it in chemistry class and marching band practice and youth group and I've done it on a forum once. Usually I figure out the killer fast somehow but people usually dont listen to me

We had Mafia nights in college, usually once a month. It was a lot of fun. Everybody dressed up in formal wear and we'd eat a nice dinner in one of the halls, then sit down to play the game.

I loved dressing up and I loved playing because I basically always was on the winning team, except once when I was killed on the first night.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Can worst E3 day end so we can get to the good conferences please

SolVanderlyn

CkxTiaCUUAME8QU.jpg

Fucking yes male ponytail Link

This design is so much better than his green tunic. Loved the ocean blue since Wind Waker's intro

CkxTiaCUUAME8QU.jpg

Fucking yes male ponytail Link

This design is so much better than his green tunic. Loved the ocean blue since Wind Waker's intro

I saw this earlier, and it's beautiful. Hopefully the climbing is better than Twilight Princess. Also if they use a teeny tiny stamina meter again like Skyward Sword that's going to be disappointing.

SolVanderlyn

Yo Vaz where is that Link poster you just shared from?? Female Link looks dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom