• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Aww yiss, another Troy Baker/Laura Bailey vehicle. I'm already strapping in.

edit: more of the Zelda artwork revealed.

AwfIW1I.jpg
Gorgeous.

I see Death Mountain, Hyrule Castle, and... Eldin Bridge?

Made by the people that made terraria. Did you not like that?

This one has many refinements, the stuff you mentioned and apparently a plot. Sorry to be a shill for indie auteur crap if this isn't your thing.

lol it's like you forget that I'm an indie dev sometimes. I just don't like Terraria.

zeemumu

Both of you calm down.

Float there's no need for the venom in your words towards Lilith

Lilith you might be replying a little too bluntly to Float.

So no roommates for me apparently. Are there any apps for finding roommates and is that even a good idea?

Craigslist and no :p

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Stranger danger

I feel like there's some kind of misunderstanding going on. Just because something is not objectively the best doesn't mean it's devoid of value. An indie game can simultaneously be your favorite gaming experience ever and also something most people won't care about.

I want to create one of those experiences. Something that means a lot to me. I'm not trying to make the best biggest game ever. I'm trying to make the one that means the most to me. That's not paradoxical.

So no roommates for me apparently. Are there any apps for finding roommates and is that even a good idea?
Oh no. What happened?

SolVanderlyn

That McDonalds thread... do people understand what bulking is?

It's like the $30 Italian meal with an added layer of lack of self awareness

zeemumu

I'm starting to think that GAF is just what I do when I'm idle and have no thoughts running through my head at the moment.

Instead of the gym I took my dog out for a bit because he's been stuck inside all day. I'll actually go to the gym after this Bethesda conference, or during it if it turns out to be uneventful. What's everyone else doing?

SolVanderlyn

I'm starting to think that GAF is just what I do when I'm idle and have no thoughts running through my head at the moment.

Instead of the gym I took my dog out for a bit because he's been stuck inside all day. I'll actually go to the gym after this Bethesda conference, or during it if it turns out to be uneventful. What's everyone else doing?
Day off from the gym myself so I had some ice cream and am drinking iced coffee while listening to music.

GAF is what I do always. Like I'll be working, out in the world, playing a game, whatever, I always check GAF intermittently. It's like an addiction. Probably bad for you... but so are a lot of worse things.

Practicing French. #beingproductive

The Bethesda conference will probably be trash but let me perch.

SolVanderlyn

If they could just fix the combat in elder scrolls I will be pretty damn happy.
When Elder Scrolls Online is secretly the best Elder Scrolls game

zeemumu

Practicing French. #beingproductive

The Bethesda conference will probably be trash but let me perch.

I need to to start regularly practicing French too. I'm never really consistent on it. It sucks that I have the determination of a zombie but can't seem to utilize it when I need it.

It's good to see Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb together again.

Can I do dating sim things in Telltale games? I've never played.

You're not allowed to date Robin, no. Bad Pau.

Not really. It had simulated shoot bang which I liked more.

It gave you full third person control over the aiming then forced you into combat regularly. If you level up your guns it becomes autoaim but the combat is still terrible even with biotics. ME2 on the second highest difficulty (the one that added defense layers to most enemies) was sublime in 2010, the perfect blend of needing to use powers tactically and needing to make use of the greatly improved mechanics.

SolVanderlyn

Every single woman I've met or known named Morgan has been someone I'm attracted to

SolVanderlyn

Justine is another one, so is Katheryn/Catherine

Are names attractive? Or is it coincidence? Hmm

Pau

It's more of a "choose your own adventure." Usually the options are "Be a dick", "Be cool", and "Be neutral" with some variation in severity and context between them, but if they give you the option you could. Walking Dead Season 1 had a bit of a romantic thing going on for a bit that was completely optional because the character could die long before you could build a relationship with them.
If I can be an amazing Batdad this sounds perfect.

They hinted at that on the IGN stream today. We'll have to wait and see though.
Here's to hoping I can marry Selina and Bruce. Well, I doubt that, but at least have them be cute together.

I feel like there should be LGBT sources for this. And if they're aren't, we should make some. D:

FUME5

Damn it trab, I was hoping your date went well so that it would be a good omen for tonight.

People that are always blazed when they go out often have social anxiety.

Misha

Banned
I feel like there should be LGBT sources for this. And if they're aren't, we should make some. D:
Not sure. There are ones to identify friendly bathrooms at least and one for doctors. Definitely would be something that would be good to have.

SolVanderlyn

Odin Sphere remake is so good

Vita never gets any games without waifus or the like so it's super refreshing when it gets a game, let alone a good one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom