• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

i-feel-like-im-taking-crazy-pills.gif

This is me at the moment. Still have no idea what to believe anymore. Is Jobbs a girl pretending to be a guy, or a guy pretending to be a girl pretending to be a guy.

I can't tell if people are pretending to miss that she and I are joking or if they legitimately think Jobbs is the two different girls she's posted in the past twenty-four hours. Who is trolling whom?

3BpFY1B.png

Chuckie

I can't tell if people are pretending to miss that she and I are joking or if they legitimately think Jobbs is the two different girls she's posted in the past twenty-four hours. Who is trolling whom?

3BpFY1B.png

I haven't seen two pictures. I am not in this thread 24 hours a day. I just saw that 'selfie' which I thought was fake and then suddenly everybody saying Jobbs is a girl etc.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
This is me at the moment. Still have no idea what to believe anymore. Is Jobbs a girl pretending to be a guy, or a guy pretending to be a girl pretending to be a guy.
Hey! He can't have my gimmick. I'm the one who was the girl who was pretending to be a dude.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I've never had a pickle but I imagine they taste like bland jalapeños.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Really? I missed that. I only know you as a girl. And I have seen enough pictures of you to actually believe that :p
I posed as a dude for my first like 8 years on GAF. Then I took a pic of something where I was visible in the mirror, lol.

I told the story a few months back of how I started pretending I was a dude online after some assholes doxxed me and harassed the shit out of me way back in the day.

Chuckie

I posed as a dude for my first like 8 years on GAF. Then I took a pic of something where I was visible in the mirror, lol.

Haha, awesome.

I told the story a few months back of how I started pretending I was a dude online after some assholes doxxed me and harassed the shit out of me way back in the day.

What the fuck is wrong with people :( Sorry you had to go through that. I hope it stopped.

FUME5

Short date due to work commitments.

Seems interesting and, uh, straight forward. She'd remarked how cute my dog was to two other dudes.

Maybe too faceblind for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom