• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
I found what seems like a pretty good lgbt roomate search app but I think I'm going to room by myself anyway. Just not ready to share everything with a complete stranger. Maybe ill get a low cost 2 room apartment and later look into a roomate

What about Fe?

uvsolmup4ojb.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
I'm honestly surprised some people don't seem to know.

-

The least sexy part of arting is formatting assets and inputting them into the game engine for what seems like forever. Stencyl is also in the stone ages with respect to certain QOA stuff, making it extra tedious.

Some people would be surprised by how primitive/stupid the process is given the at times somewhat sleek end result. It's all smoke and mirrors.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Is there such a thing as reverse catfishing

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Finally got around to Ex Machina. Near the end I was seriously worried they were going to go for a shit ending to make it more Hollywood but then thankfully they pulled up at the last minute.

SolVanderlyn

Next FakeGAF has genderbent avatars :O :O :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom