• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
That's right you work with people dying from old. If they ever find the cure for that let me know first because I want it.

ariel-gif.gif
Will do
you should!
Noooooooo. I hate those places.
HA

oh god

lol
I got so confused I had to draw tdm a diagram and he knew it straight away >:|

Jobbs

Banned
That'd do it. I'm surrounded by them all the time. They do nothing for me. Most are rude and dumb.

I had a hospital stay a year ago and of the number of nurses who cared for me all of them were very competent and very nice to me and most of them were hot on top of that

maybe my hospital is just awesome or something

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I had a hospital stay a year ago and of the number of nurses who cared for me all of them were very competent and very nice to me and most of them were hot on top of that

maybe my hospital is just awesome or something

You were lucky. There are hot ones I work with. Just mostly rude older ones or ones that have a "nurse complex" (think they're better than everyone) and that's ugly.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

That shit ain't nsfw I bet that exact picture is a stained glass window in a church somewhere.

It's only nsfw if it's a real person and you can see nips/ass/genitals, or it's a deviantart of some lonely teen who needs the world to see what Kim Possible would like if she was naked and had huge cans.
Then they get hired by Disney or something.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You were lucky. There are hot ones I work with. Just mostly rude older ones or ones that have a "nurse complex" (think they're better than everyone) and that's ugly.

I know exactly what you mean.

Librarians.

I'm old and bitter and finally have given up on men..like for realz.
you?

It's always sad when you see someone's Tinder objective change from "true love" to "throw shit at the wall and see what sticks".

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
RNH you have a job that gives wage rises so you probably have a health plan and sick days you lucky bastard.

Misha

Banned
Yesterday I saw a little kitty on the side of an on ramp on my way to watch the game. Another car stopped but if they hadn't I would have picked the poor thing up

RNH you have a job that gives wage rises so you probably have a health plan and sick days you lucky bastard.

I mean health plans aren't too big a thing here because of the NHS, and sick days are more to do with the UK having semi-decent workers rights. I consider myself lucky for being born here, doesn't have too much to do with my job, though I'm super grateful for that as well. I'm always stunned by how shitty worker's rights are in America, are things bad in Australia too?

drink lots of tea, doing that too rn.
also feel better soon!

*takes note*

Thx, you too!

FUME5

I mean health plans aren't too big a thing here because of the NHS, and sick days are more to do with the UK having semi-decent workers rights. I consider myself lucky for being born here, doesn't have too much to do with my job, though I'm super grateful for that as well. I'm always stunned by how shitty worker's rights are in America, are things bad in Australia too?

Transhuman may not be your best source of factual information.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Workers rights aren't bad in the US at all. I however, you have to remember that the US is a federation so it varies greatly from state to state.

FloatOn

I read this today

I keep reading and hearing that Orlando is now "home to the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history." Forgive me for being pedantic, but words do matter and I would like to propose a small correction to that statement.

Orlando is home to many things. It's home to Orlando City Soccer, Orlando Pride, the Orlando Magic, the Solar Bears. It's home to the University of Central Florida, second-largest university in the United States. It's where life-changing concepts, like 3-D printed prosthetics, become reality. Orlando is home to Knight-Thon, which raised over a million dollars last year for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. It's home to Arnold Palmer Hospital, one of the top pediatric hospitals in the nation. It's home to Universal Studios and Walt Disney World, where every year thousands of children with life-threatening illnesses choose to make their most magical memories with their families. Orlando is home to some of my dearest friends, the experiences that have made me who I am today, and a large piece of my own heart and soul. It is home to an incredibly diverse array of people, places, and opportunities. And it is home to a vibrant and tenacious LGBT+ community, which deserves more love and support than ever in the wake of this tragedy.

The City Beautiful is home to so many amazing things. This kind of hatred is not allowed to call my city home.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I forgot you live in the Netherlands I should have bought you a nice windmill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom