• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
3/5 I already mentioned and Kirby and f-zero don't fit the metric you had earlier of "asking a rando"
Disagree. Kirby is huge with kids. I see kids at my daughters school with kirby backpacks.

But Donkey Kong qualifies as well, Punch out has been everywhere. Metroid is well known.

Misha

Banned
Disagree. Kirby is huge with kids. I see kids at my daughters school with kirby backpacks.

But Donkey Kong qualifies as well, Punch out has been everywhere. Metroid is well known.
Did they make a push with epic yarn or something? Cause it seemed like kirby was absolutely forgotten for years(not in the games way, just marketing)

I mean I guess you could have duck hunt and punch out but there's not much to those ips. They don't exactly have characters that will draw anyone in

On the flip side metroid has Samus but sucks with name recognition. Probably one of the more popular ones definitely.

I just don't see how any ip beyond Mario, Pokemon, and Zelda would sell the average person on a collaboration game just by being in it.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Our male cat is missing. Four days now, I do not think he is coming back :(

About Doom, trab, it is free for one week (level 1) even on PC. Check Steam for more info.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_nt0cxpeMUK1uq3ynzo1_500.gif

Fuck you.

Guys who try to tell girls what they should do are the worst.
spit the truth!
we can duckface all we want.
Our male cat is missing. Four days now, I do not think he is coming back :(

About Doom, trab, it is free for one week (level 1) even on PC. Check Steam for more info.

ohh neat this is perfect. I can see how it runs
edit: oh didn't see the cat part. it's actually normal for male cats to wander off if they still have their balls I think

Jobbs

Banned
When I was growing up in the country we had outdoor cats. Sometimes they'd disappear for days then show up again.

4 days is pretty long but it's not necessarily a done deal.

Jobbs

Banned
Stop the internecine battling.

Actually I don't really need you to stop, I've just been waiting a while to say internecine.

FloatOn

Not the point. He did this shit before. One of those "girls don't do this" fucking things.

The thing you are talking about was a haircut I didn't like.

I was completely gender neutral when it came to my dislike of duck face.

I'm allowed to dislike things and it has nothing to do with me being a guy and trying to tell a girl what to do.

Ceallach

The thing you are talking about was a haircut I didn't like.

I was completely gender neutral when it came to my dislike of duck face.

I'm allowed to dislike things and it has nothing to do with me being a guy and trying to tell a girl what to do.
Just because you don't like something, that doesn't mean you need to say shit like that. Who are you to fucking judge.

Misha

Banned
I'm looking at bus schedules and I have no idea how you can use a bus as your only firm of transportation. It takes an hour to get somewhere that you can get to in 10 minutes with a car

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm looking at bus schedules and I have no idea how you can use a bus as your only firm of transportation. It takes an hour to get somewhere that you can get to in 10 minutes with a car

giphy.gif

Xiao Hu

Possibly, I only speak English though :/

Well, Ireland/Scandinavia/Netherlands...

I'm seriously considering going to Greece once to get the image of princess Europa and Zeus as a bull as a tattoo(style would be antic Hellenic). I'm an European and I'm feeling the urge to display support for the European idea. Fuck nationalists and seperatists, narrow minded maggots who don't have a vision that goes beyond what they want to eat for lunch!

Ceallach

Well, Ireland/Scandinavia/Netherlands...

I'm seriously considering going to Greece once to get the image of princess Europa and Zeus as a bull as a tattoo(style would be antic Hellenic). I'm an European and I'm feeling the urge to display support for the European idea. Fuck nationalists and seperatists, narrow minded maggots who don't have a vision that goes beyond what they want to eat for lunch!
Stay away from touristy areas like Rhodes. Greece is fantastic. I go to Greece and Crete regularly. Souda Bay mostly.

Xiao Hu

Stay away from touristy areas like Rhodes. Greece is fantastic. I go to Greece and Crete regularly. Souda Bay mostly.

Friends went to Greece and they liked it (they were there to drink and party mostly though). I also prefer the less touristy areas, that's why I will not go to the Balearic islands because they riddled with drunk and drugged shitheads. Corfu or Cephalonia look intetesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom