• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

????

Sony has franchises that people care about?
CJVcqTDWUAA2b0D.jpg

That must be why PS all Stars did so well.

Street Fighter, Uncharted, Crash, TLOU, Twisted Metal, Sly Cooper, etc.

zeemumu

Street Fighter is Capcom
Crash is Activision
TLOU isn't a franchise
The other two haven't had hit games in generations.

SF is Sony conslole-exclusive now so I give it to Sony

And TLOU may as well be at this point.

And by your last standard, no one cares about Metroid, either.

Xiao Hu

Rewatched the trailer on YT and definitely got some adventure vibes from it, a feeling I usually only get from TES games. But those animations though, so clunky and not smooth at all. I'm pretty sure the Wii U could handle some proper motion capturing for Link.

zeemumu

We'll see, with all this clamoring from fans to change Link so much,
maybe it's a way for Nintendo to cement the character.

I don't think they'd have an issue with changing him. He's not even wearing the tunic in that trailer. I know the voice acting addresses him as Link in that trailer, but I don't think it will in the actual game if the voice acting remains. And even if it does, it's not like we haven't been calling him Link this entire time so I won't be too sore about that.

Sun and Moon look nice but outside of the graphics we really don't need this long a look at it. We know what we're getting.

Jobbs

Banned
I have the twitch chat removed because that's standard practice for anything like this, but my mind is sort of intuiting the string of hateful racist sexist horrible things speeding across the screen as a result of no Zeld.. Er, actually, pretty sure that'd be happening no matter what

SystemBug

I have the twitch chat removed because that's standard practice for anything like this, but my mind is sort of intuiting the string of hateful racist sexist horrible things speeding across the screen as a result of no Zeld.. Er, actually, pretty sure that'd be happening no matter what

ever play an online game where your character isn't white? the racism becomes so apparent

gaming is such a shit stain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom