• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ganon : I've used the triforce of courage against you link, you can't do anything and are my slave

There, now Zelda can be the main character , your quest is to free link from the spell X throughout the game he uses old weapons from previous games to fight you

It's not that hard to make stuff up for Zelda games

Jobbs

Banned
Ganon : I've used the triforce of courage against you link, you can't do anything and are my slave

There, now Zelda can be the main character , your quest is to free link from the spell X throughout the game he uses old weapons from previous games to fight you

It's not that hard to make stuff up for Zelda games

Or just make Link literally be a boy or a girl because he's an empty vessel

and either drop the tacky romance subplot with Zelda or just let it be a girl girl romance if you have to have that, who gives a shit

Nintendo's just too old and conservative

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
at this point I feel like it's something I'm doing or signaling to the world. can't be all coincidence.
can't find out what it is though.

If I would have the slightest clue about this stuff I probably would have a way better outlook myself, so yeah don't ask me :D I'll root for ya tho!

That works too

Hero of time has been reincarnated forever so why not a girl

Not like link and Zelda get married at the end of every game too, you can have a woman save another woman , no big deal

jb1234

it wasn't really an official date, like I said before at some point: we both were there with friends. but he definitely seemed like he wanted to hang out together/see me too.
the problem still is why do you even make sure someone is showing up and then get too high too talk to them?!

This is my biggest issue with Dude #2. He's always high. I get the appeal of the occasional hit but come on.

(But I'm just fooling around with him, not dating him. It would be a dealbreaker in the latter scenario.)

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I would never ever be able to live with a person who's high most of the time. Maybe that's wrong of me but jeez. No way.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
All of my friends in HS were always high. I've never been high but I'm pretty sure my innate stupidity resonates with high people so I always enjoyed making dumb jokes and laughing at things with them.

Jobbs

Banned
All of my friends in HS were always high. I've never been high but I'm pretty sure my innate stupidity resonates with high people so I always enjoyed making dumb jokes and laughing at things with them.

I don't get high much because my reaction tends to be more towards the anxious/paranoid side of things.

I got high with my crazier brother who was visiting from out of town and saw The Revenant in the theater. It was a freakish experience.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I wonder what Ganon's up to

Jobbs

Banned
Made the mistake of reading this article about Ghibli.

1229878.gif

I get it, but it's still a little weird.

Then again, I did have a massive crush on Hinata when I was 13.

Link always looks so young regardless of what his actual age is, so it's massively weird to me. I view him as a young doll more than anything else.

But we all know I prefer the gruff daddy type anyway.

Jobbs

Banned
oh she was hot.
which of the two of the cool one? because I also had a crush on him. guess I really like cool dudes.

You probably mean Chip, on the far right.

fc2TJvY.jpg

Sorry to post such hot pics right now when you're trying to relax

He at least later admitted it was sexist, which is more than I can say for most people who make those comments.

Oh he did? I must have missed that. I hope they don't continue to keep women out, though, that's the real test

zeemumu

You probably mean Chip, on the far right.

fc2TJvY.jpg

Sorry to post such hot pics right now when you're trying to relax

Oh he did? I must have missed that. I hope they don't continue to keep women out, though, that's the real test

That Magnum P.I. and Indiana Jones reference that I was too young to get.

Link always looks so young regardless of what his actual age is, so it's massively weird to me. I view him as a young doll more than anything else.

But we all know I prefer the gruff daddy type anyway.

Yeah that's true. I usually assume fangirls are referring to old Link when they say that Link's hot. If they're talking about cel shaded Link or young Link then it's without a doubt creepy. No question.

SolVanderlyn

Looked through his post history and didn't see anything... hmm.

so what's the big deal about zelda?

what specifically has you excited?

edit - and why was vaz banned?
Personally, I like the look of Link and the idea of a ruined Hyrule.

Wary about lootable items and taking too much inspiration from Dark Souls... I hope the narrative isn't subdued like in Souls games.

Jobbs

Banned
Looked through his post history and didn't see anything... hmm.

Personally, I like the look of Link and the idea of a ruined Hyrule.

Wary about lootable items and taking too much inspiration from Dark Souls... I hope the narrative isn't subdued like in Souls games.

You mean like the original zelda games.

The first Zelda games were minimalistic.

FloatOn

other than a neat art style and it being a zelda game I don't see that much of a difference from any other open world action rpg.

maybe my expectations were too high

SolVanderlyn

You mean like the original zelda games.

The first Zelda games were minimalistic.
I didn't like Zelda until LttP, and every Zelda with a narrative has had it for the better IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom