• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

I downloaded and played through the RE7 demo. I'm getting Ashford/Las Plagas vibes from the antagonists. The sound design reminds me of classic Resident Evil.

when you sick at home but you still gotta defend the north.
img_0374271ue5.jpg

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Trab, I need you here with me right now (not like that
ok maybe like that too
)

There are KSM guys here at this conference and they are hot af. But their English sucks and my German doesn't exist beyond eine bier bitte

Trab, I need you here with me right now (not like that
ok maybe like that too
)

There are KSM guys here at this conference and they are hot af. But their English sucks and my German doesn't exist beyond eine bier bitte

what do you want to say to them? :D
I can translate

Wanna come to the restroom and have a quickie?

Jk.

No, I can't run to GAF anytime I want to flirt with these guys, lol.

true flirting needs no words anyway :D

but a few basics:

Ich mag deinen bart -> I like your beard
Du bist heiss! -> you're hot!
Meine Vulva vibriert vor Erregung -> my vulva vibrates with arousal.

Jobbs

Banned
They didn't take a baby step in the right direction. They took a cosmic leap. They just completely made something refreshing and new. It's really exciting.

Ceallach

true flirting needs no words anyway :D

but a few basics:

Ich mag deinen bart -> I like your beard
Du bist heiss! -> you're hot!
Meine Vulva vibriert vor Erregung -> my vulva vibrates with arousal.
That's the greatest pickup line ever. I should start using that.

Ceallach

german men scare easily. but they also need a firm hand to lead them. so it might actually work.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I learned that these guys are Mats(sp?), So i outrank them. I'm not gonna pretend being called Frau McCartha doesn't make me tingle a little. I should just order one of them to go to dinner with me.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
when you sick at home but you still gotta defend the north.
img_0374271ue5.jpg
You blasted wildling.

Zelda:

Breath of the Wild? The name is pretty eh, but...

I WANT THE GAME

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't expect for Zelda to end up in my top3 of this E3, but it did. Man.

edit: Trab what happened with that last guy? I missed all of it!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
No female Link

Someone losing ten dollars

I didn't expect for Zelda to end up in my top3 of this E3, but it did. Man.

edit: Trab what happened with that last guy? I missed all of it!

well he was someone I knew from shows and stuff and I actually liked. he messaged me out of nowhere, we were talking until he stopped responding (as usual). then before another show he suddenly texts me + asks if I was coming. like not really a date but definitely proclaiming interest.
at the show he was super high and barely talked to me except telling me he was in control of the weather and stoner stuff like that. haven't heard from him ever since.

obviously I can't see the full context but it strikes me as a dumbass thing to say on a date

it wasn't really an official date, like I said before at some point: we both were there with friends. but he definitely seemed like he wanted to hang out together/see me too.
the problem still is why do you even make sure someone is showing up and then get too high too talk to them?!

FloatOn

Just because you don't like something, that doesn't mean you need to say shit like that. Who are you to fucking judge.

Uhh... Don't we all do that all the fucking time?

"I don't like uncharted because..."
"I don't like BvS because..."

I'm sorry that I offended anyone by saying that I don't like duck face but it was seriously meant as a half serious jab at an ironic selfie. Nothing more. Remember that time you posted an angry bird after systembug posted a selfie? No one jumped down your throat then. Or how about the time you called me Moby?

I didn't call anyone anything derogatory or anything of the sort so your outburst was uncalled for.

Jobbs

Banned
it wasn't really an official date, like I said before at some point: we both were there with friends. but he definitely seemed like he wanted to hang out together/see me too.
the problem still is why do you even make sure someone is showing up and then get too high too talk to them?!

There are certain stoners who prioritize getting high over almost anything, even trabses. :-/ It could be that, or maybe he didn't plan to get that high and accidentally did -- I have no idea!

Sounds like a silly little boy though, which isn't what you seem to be looking for based on what I can tell

OH MY GOD THERE'S A DOGGIE IN ZELDA!

Zelda is looking pretty good in the stream, nes remake semi true ;)
Bummer about no female link but let link talk then

I bet it comes out March which is a long ass time , I wanna play now

There are certain stoners who prioritize getting high over almost anything, even trabses. :-/ It could be that, or maybe he didn't plan to get that high and accidentally did -- I have no idea!

Sounds like a silly little boy though, which isn't what you seem to be looking for based on what I can tell

yeah. I just didn't know he was like that. the few times we talked he just seemed nice + cool. but now I do. kinda reminded me of my ex who was drunk all the time. so that alone repulsed me. I just can't take people like that seriously anymore.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
at the show he was super high and barely talked to me except telling me he was in control of the weather and stoner stuff like that. haven't heard from him ever since.

oh ffs.

While I gave up at this point and not even care anymore when it comes to myself, I feel real bad for you :/ I'm sure you'll find something great eventually, but your bad luck at this point is insane.

oh ffs.

While I gave up at this point and not even care anymore when it comes to myself, I feel real bad for you :/ I'm sure you'll find something great eventually, but your bad luck at this point is insane.

at this point I feel like it's something I'm doing or signaling to the world. can't be all coincidence.
can't find out what it is though.

Jobbs

Banned
Women are for motivating, fucking, and rescuing, not playing as, you dumb idiots!

Anyway... Gonna have to make like a Lannister...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom