• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
I don't wanna go to work tomorrow :( kinda feeling anxious for no reason at all

Game face.

HlDERST.gif

zeemumu

Oh, Overwatch patch

McCree's bullet damage got nerfed a bit to make him weaker against tanks

Body shots with Widowmaker are less damaging and her Ultimate is less frequent

and a few bug fixes.

zeemumu

I've been so depressed that I haven't seen a single E3 video. Anything interesting I should take a look at?

God of War reboot that makes it look like The Last of Us

Biker zombie apocalypse game called Days Gone

New Kojima game with Norman Reedus called Death Stranding

New Insomniac Spider-Man game that apparently does not have to do with Homecoming

Legend of Zelda gameplay footage

Prey 2

Resident Evil 7 demo on Playstation Plus right now

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 trailer with new 0.2 footage and release date set for December

Titanfall 2

Halo Wars 2 with beta

Sea of Thieves

Crash Bandicoot 1, 2, and 3 getting remastered

FIFA now has a story mode

I missed a few but those are the big ones off the top of my head.

And I'm sorry that you've been having a rough time, jb. I hope that things improve for you.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Brotherhood: Final Fantasy XV

FAT PROMPTO

I can relate to him so much. I used to look like that as a kid too. Lost weight so I could be accepted. Damn, son, I have a new favorite character.

jb1234

God of War reboot that makes it look like The Last of Us

Biker zombie apocalypse game called Days Gone

New Kojima game with Norman Reedus called Death Stranding

New Insomniac Spider-Man game that apparently does not have to do with Homecoming

Legend of Zelda gameplay footage

Prey 2

Resident Evil 7 demo on Playstation Plus right now

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 trailer with new 0.2 footage and release date set for December

Titanfall 2

Halo Wars 2 with beta

Sea of Thieves

Crash Bandicoot 1, 2, and 3 getting remastered

FIFA now has a story mode

I missed a few but those are the big ones off the top of my head.

And I'm sorry that you've been having a rough time, jb. I hope that things improve for you.

Thanks dude, for the list and for the well wishes.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Uhh... Don't we all do that all the fucking time?

"I don't like uncharted because..."
"I don't like BvS because..."

I'm sorry that I offended anyone by saying that I don't like duck face but it was seriously meant as a half serious jab at an ironic selfie. Nothing more. Remember that time you posted an angry bird after systembug posted a selfie? No one jumped down your throat then. Or how about the time you called me Moby?

I didn't call anyone anything derogatory or anything of the sort so your outburst was uncalled for.
Your actions don't exist inside of a vacuum. These kinds of comments are perpetuated by certain garbage Web idiots exclusively as attacks on women. So when you come out and say shit like, intentionally or not, you are associating yourself with those idiot sexists.

Like this kind of shit:

Stupid facial expression put forth by stupid women that don’t know how to smile. The Duckface is made by moving both lips as far up and outward as possible. Commonly seen in photos of slutty women where the lighting is too high up or they’re taking photos of them self in the mirror.

It is such a common misogynistic complaint, such a routine go to by these fucks.

SystemBug

Actually labelling me an angry bird was very offensive. Just because I look middle eastern doesn't mean I am always angry and like blowing myself up.

zeemumu

Your actions don't exist inside of a vacuum. These kinds of comments are perpetuated by certain garbage Web idiots exclusively as attacks on women. So when you come out and say shit like, intentionally or not, you are associating yourself with those idiot sexists.

Like this kind of shit:

It is such a common misogynistic complaint, such a routine go to by these fucks.

I feel like we had this exact conversation with you on a different type of offensive language.

jb1234

I feel like I'm the only person who hasn't pissed someone off in this thread yet. And that's funny because I always piss people off.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Got a text from my dad letting me know that Wells Fargo called him about a late student loan payment.

1st: I'm still in school. Why the fuck are you asking for payments.
2nd: Why the fuck would you call my dad instead of my number which is clearly on the account that's in my name.

FloatOn

I've been so depressed that I haven't seen a single E3 video. Anything interesting I should take a look at?

Mass effect was game of the show for me.

It actually had a female protag unlike zelda

Like this kind of shit:

Well, shit. I was actually completely ignorant here.

Truly sorry!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm pretty good at pissing people off. 90% of the time residually and not on purpose

ow the edge

SolVanderlyn

jk dude. I'm completely indifferent to Zelda right now
I was kidding too, it's all good

Any of you play the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games? I have my eye on the 3DS one that recently came out

Ceallach

Well, shit. I was actually completely ignorant here.

Truly sorry!
No worries dude.

And I can't get upset about Link staying a dude. Like I would be mad if there was a male Samus.

A female protagonist would be nice. But not necessary in this game. Though if I were a betting woman, I would bet the NX version has a female pc.

Jobbs

Banned
No worries dude.

And I can't get upset about Link staying a dude. Like I would be mad if there was a male Samus.

A female protagonist would be nice. But not necessary in this game. Though if I were a betting woman, I would bet the NX version has a female pc.

I'll bet you $10 it won't

SolVanderlyn

Jobbs I think you may have a gambling problem

I want to lie my head on someone's shoulder and talk about video games while watching baseball.

I want talk about video games, sports, anxiety and adulthood.

I want to shut down my brain and watch baseball and talk shit about the Chicago Cubs.

I want to hold hands and whisper sweet nothing each others' ears.

I want to talk about turning 30 years old this year and how much aging sucks.

I want to speculate irresponsibly about things.

FloatOn

No worries dude.

That was my point earlier. I grew up with male link and female samus, their gender to a certain degree contributes to their iconic design.

Lilith later corrected me and pointed out that link was always designed to be a blank slate for the player to project whatever they wanted.

FUME5

You all piss me off.

Did they explicitly state that the Zelda footage was from a Wii U build?

I'm guessing it will be the last game I get for the system, but I'll be surprised if it looks like that on release. EDIT Actually, checking some of the streams I can believe those are WiiU textures.

Anyone play that Resident Evil demo yet?

also.. man the only thing I looked forward to was being able to wear my new fancy blazer to work and now - I don't know how- it already has a watermark. my life truly is pathetic.

Man I hate buying something new, not checking the washing requirements and fucking it up the first time I chuck it in the washing machine.

Work's going by real slowly today. No idea why. Urg.

I want to lie my head on someone's shoulder and talk about video games while watching baseball.

I want to shut down my brain and watch baseball and talk shit about the Chicago Cubs.

What's stopping you?

You all piss me off.

Correct. And they have like 150 WiiU stations on the floor playing it

SolVanderlyn

Go ahead. Although, this is an interesting glimpse into your psyche.

That was my point earlier. I grew up with male link and female samus, their gender to a certain degree contributes to their iconic design.

Lilith later corrected me and pointed out that link was always designed to be a blank slate for the player to project whatever they wanted.
I'd prefer Link be more characterized, especially since they started going this route in LttP and onward. Only the first two Zeldas have him as a blank slate.

You all piss me off.

I'm guessing it will be the last game I get for the system, but I'll be surprised if it looks like that on release.

Anyone play that Resident Evil demo yet?
They didn't say where it's from. If it's an NX build that would make it the first thing we've seen running on its hardware. Haven't touched the demo yet.

Ceallach

At the end of Shenmue. Man, the low poly model of Ryo for the 70 man fight at the piers looks like a VF1 model with textures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom