• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

At the end of Shenmue. Man, the low poly model of Ryo for the 70 man fight at the piers looks like a VF1 model with textures.

Shit, I remember that fight.

Correct. And they have like 150 WiiU stations on the floor playing it

They didn't say where it's from. If it's an NX build that would make it the first thing we've seen running on its hardware. Haven't touched the demo yet.

Will be interesting to see what it looks like on the NX then, if it's not a significant improvement you have to wonder what it will do to sales.

I HATE spooning. I want my space. I like spreading out and I hate having a boner jabbed into my back.

I hate having my boner jammed.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
1f9f7031c78aad653a63452373d5b3520e5ad45881fc29738e68d53146f7af0a_1.jpg

FloatOn

It's actually impossible for me to not get a boner whilst spooning. I've tried. The female ass is my krpytonite. I have a problem.

That's comforting, thanks. :p
Its true tho. you should not be paranoid about it like I can be but careful at the very least. Speaking of diseases I mean.

Even clothed?

I'm with Lea though. It's flattering and comforting to feel his arousal behind me.
Lol the second I posted it I thought you might agree with me. It's not only flattering for me though. It's more like "well I'm not going to miss out on that"

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
It goes from spooning to sporking as soon as there's a boner involved.

Lol the second I posted it I thought you might agree with me. It's not only flattering for me though. It's more like "well I'm not going to miss out on that"

Spooning -> sex -> spooning -> sex -> spooning ->

We may have a new alternative energy source on our hands.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
You'll have to figure out how to reduce the friction to almost zero, and then you'll have a whole different set of issues.

I'm an ideas man FUME5. Let the egg-heads figure that technical crap out.

The spooning conversation has reminded me of the time when I was by far the most oblivious I think anyone has ever been ever

One time when I visited my best friend, instead of sleeping on the floor like literally every other time I visited her, she let me sleep in her bed with her. Also she positioned my hands pretty much on her butt.

Aaaaand I did nothing. Good job me. Well done.

When is your next appointment?
She said to make another one in 3 weeks, so next week. I'll bring it up if I still feel no change

The spooning conversation has reminded me of the time when I was by far the most oblivious I think anyone has ever been ever

One time when I visited my best friend, instead of sleeping on the floor like loterally every other time I visited her, she let me sleep in her bed with her. Also she positioned my hands pretty much on her butt.

Ayyyyyy lmao.

Should have made a GAF thread about it.

jb1234

One time when I visited my best friend, instead of sleeping on the floor like loterally every other time I visited her, she let me sleep in her bed with her. Also she positioned my hands pretty much on her butt.

Dude.

FUME5

Someone pls post my bathtub pic again, Im on mobile and almost asleep

Ah, I browsed the last few pages on mobile - I have images turned off.

She said to make another one in 3 weeks, so next week. I'll bring it up if I still feel no change

Cool cool.

On mobile now too but Lea reached the height of greatness by eating a giant sandwich in the bath tub

So you're going to guzzle pickles in the shower. Where's Vaz when you need him.

Its always weird when its happening for the first time. Its not like you were prepared for this somewhere. But next time you'll know what's up and maybe even be more comfortable with acting on it
I swear to Eros you're going to be the hottest milf that has ever walked the earth when you're older <3
&#128149; Yeah cant wait to be a milf

On mobile now too but Lea reached the height of greatness by eating a giant sandwich in the bath tub
Man there needs to be an easier way with mobile pic posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom