• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being fair to me

I'd liked her for years before that with her not wanting to be anything other than friends and there wasn't really much indication that that had changed >_>

Plus we've always been extremely close anyway so I thought it was just more of that >_>

High school Jon was into emo x goth x scene girls so much 😍 , I blame Avril Levigne but she is still bae

I need to get dinner, might just get pizza

We are thirsty 24/7

I think you're just not used to seeing me do it

The mighty have fallen

You're human just like the rest of us after all.

image.php

jb1234

If my mood wasn't so unstable, I'd go get some. But it's honestly easier just to masturbate rather than put up with a dude wanting me to fulfill his emotional needs.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I wanna hear the group's opinion on sharing showers, cause I'm about to jump in :O

Only if it's big enough.

--------

I'm in a terrible fucking mood right now. In a new city and I'm sitting here with $200 in my bank account because my client is continuing to drag their feet in paying me the last invoice. Payroll won't go through for another week or two, so I'm screwed there too. My dad just let me know that Wells Fargo called him to say my student loan payment is overdue by 17 days regardless of the fact that is still most definitely supposed to be in deferment. And then my landlord called me today to let me know that I have to move out of my apartment at the end of August because he already gave the room away to someone else. This day has been shit.

/vent

Going to go watch Netflix or something and try to put today out of my mind for awhile.

FUME5

Only if it's big enough.

--------

I'm in a terrible fucking mood right now. In a new city and I'm sitting here with $200 in my bank account because my client is continuing to drag their feet in paying me the last invoice. Payroll won't go through for another week or two, so I'm screwed there too. My dad just let me know that Wells Fargo called him to say my student loan payment is overdue by 17 days regardless of the fact that is still most definitely supposed to be in deferment. And then my landlord called me today to let me know that I have to move out of my apartment at the end of August because he already gave the room away to someone else. This day has been shit.

/vent

Going to go watch Netflix or something and try to put today out of my mind for awhile.

Man, that's a whole load of bullshit. How long ago did you invoice the client?

Eh.. not huge on it personally.. this is alone time for me. I know many people like it through

Considering I like to sit in the lotus position...

SystemBug

Ayyyyyy lmao.

Should have made a GAF thread about it.

lol. i remember the time a girl invited me for netflix and chill. and got me drinking, and then i asked if she wanted to make out. she said it was a friend thing. and then we slept on the same bed and she wrapped her legs around me. and then i slept like that.

worst night EVAH

FUME5

It's sitting at 22 days today (terms are net 15). Says there's some issue with his bank.

Suuuuuuure there is.

EDIT

Anyway, if shit gets too tight let me know.

lol. i remember the time a girl invited me for netflix and chill. and got me drinking, and then i asked if she wanted to make out. she said it was a friend thing. and then we slept on the same bed and she wrapped her legs around me. and then i slept like that.

worst night EVAH

Bro, I feel for you.

Granadier

Suuuuuuure there is.

Yeeeeeeeeeeep
Anyway, if shit gets too tight let me know.

Thank you bro. I have enough resources to keep going, they are just uncomfortable resources.

worst night EVAH

Had this happen once. Never again.

Jobbs

Banned

worst night EVAH

What

Talk about mixed signals

Never had that happen really .. at least not as bad as that

jb1234

worst night EVAH

That is horrible. I feel for you.

SystemBug

That is horrible. I feel for you.

whole time she was like omg you look so good too. oh well. she had breakfast with me the next day and I bolted!

like before i asked for a kiss we were watching breaking bad and our heads were resting on each other.

i thought i was being romantic lmao

FUME5

whole time she was like omg you look so good too. oh well. she had breakfast with me the next day and I bolted!

like before i asked for a kiss we were watching breaking bad and our heads were resting on each other.

i thought i was being romantic lmao

Bruh

Granadier

Just found out the president of my university died this afternoon in a car wreck as well. Jesus, this past week has been absolute hell for so many people. :(

Jobbs

Banned
I made pretty good friends with my ex gf s friend .. and it seems like I got custody of her after the split becahse we still talk

Were texting and I'm Tempted to invite her over. It not sure if that's ultimately a good idea in my current state

Edit damn Alex that's awful

FUME5

I made pretty good friends with my ex gf s friend .. and it seems like I got custody of her after the split becahse we still talk

Were texting and I'm Tempted to invite her over. It not sure if that's ultimately a good idea in my current state

Edit damn Alex that's awful

I've got $10 that says she wants you carnally.

I don't miss my mum at all.

Haha, you fucking goon.

FloatOn

Did some more research on Zelda. Apparently there are enemy camps littered on the map that you have to clear out for rewards.

I've already played far cry 3. Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom