• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Some people look better with long hair. Some people look better with short hair. Some people look better with no hair.

Depends on your head/face/etc.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
12407729_1551115871880057_1474390520_n.jpg

SystemBug

I feel for you man.

How's Ramadan treating you so far?
Thanks for asking and pretty good to be honest. I'm still sticking with my weight loss and I lost around 5 pounds since May 15. Only 5 more pounds to go and I think I'll hit my goal

Just haven't been going to the gym since Ramadhan started which is a shame :(

FUME5

Thanks for asking and pretty good to be honest. I'm still sticking with my weight loss and I lost around 5 pounds since May 15. Only 5 more pounds to go and I think I'll hit my goal

Just haven't been going to the gym since Ramadhan started which is a shame :(

Haha, an enforced cut huh? You lacking the energy for the gym or other shit getting in the way?

Wonder how poor Ironfist is managing with those 20 hours of daylight...

SystemBug

Haha, an enforced cut huh? You lacking the energy for the gym or other shit getting in the way?

Wonder how poor Ironfist is managing with those 20 hours of daylight...
Just timing usually. I can go to the gym after I break my fast but at that point it's already around 9:30 pm and I don't have enough time to go to the gym and some good sleep since I have to get up at like 6:30 for work.

Iron must really be pushing it. I have no clue how he does 20 hours

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
When you make a thread that someone made three days ago and feel burning GAF shame

Xiao Hu

I don't even think it is healthy to work out while fasting. I mean you eat after sunset/before sunrise but after a long day you fill yourself up and after that your body is not in the best condition to work out. Plus I assume your body is still exhausted from not eating all day

FUME5

Just timing usually. I can go to the gym after I break my fast but at that point it's already around 9:30 pm and I don't have enough time to go to the gym and some good sleep since I have to get up at like 6:30 for work.

Iron must really be pushing it. I have no clue how he does 20 hours

I usually only eat one meal a day, my body is used to it after close to 20 odd years.

Tried eating lunch on workout days to see if there was any strength increase but no go. Try working out before you break your fast and combine it with a deload?

I don't even think it is healthy to work out while fasting. I mean you eat after sunset/before sunrise but after a long day you fill yourself up and after that your body is not in the best condition to work out. Plus I assume your body is still exhausted from not eating all day

It's a person by person thing, there's some huge muscle beasts who only eat a meal a day and after they've lifted.

Seaklng

Banned
"Get a job!"

*runs fingers through hair*

"Clean the bathroom!"

*runs fingers through hair*

I don't know, more mixed messages than Bugs' girl.
Mixed messages are probably better than feeling like an absolute disappointment. That's at least approx 1/2 of something positive.
And it's probably more like:
"Why couldn't I have gotten better/healthy kids from the adoption agency?"

FUME5

Mixed messages are probably better than feeling like an absolute disappointment. That's at least approx 1/2 of something positive.

Whoah, whoah, WHOAH.

I have no words.

Well, beyond "fuck that shit."

I'm really sorry to hear that your adoptive mother would undermine and belittle you like that.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

Your mom's a piece of shit. I'm sorry you have to deal with that.

Macho Man gems from tonight:

"[Brock Turner's sentence] Six months was ridiculous, but 15 years wouldn't have achieved anything. Especially with our system."

Then goes on to tell my mom how she is "supposed" to act around angry male co-workers.

SolVanderlyn

behuhu the rub hive 2

Rub Harder

Is it the new place?

You don't look like ashy Larry.

Okay so I've been on a DAY SHIFT schedule for like...the past two weeks and I was supposed to go in to work tonight but yesterday they were like "you gotta wash a plane be here at 6" so I slept for like 3 hours and woke up and went to work and then I came home and napped and I have to work NIGHT SHIFT tomorrow which is just like...let me live, AF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom