• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
When you really want to get laid but it's so damn hot your body tells you to fuck ooff

9d16a4c5e77658ef3f60e4ed912e6031.gif

Re. the Nintendo Treehouse thread a bunch of people got banned and the thread closed because apparently having women on camera is too much for some on neogaf to take, then the new thread has warnings about this in the thread topic and in the OP... heh you poor mods

Yeah but bro did you see her tits?

:: scratches groin ::

:: cracks beer ::

:: watches football ::

#broshaming

Xiao Hu

Re. the Nintendo Treehouse thread a bunch of people got banned and the thread closed because apparently having women on camera is too much for some on neogaf to take, then the new thread has warnings about this in the thread topic and in the OP... heh you poor mods

Is NeoGAF slowly turning into Twitch chat?

Jobbs

Banned
I just woke up from a weird ass nap a bit ago, and in my dream I was at my childhood home, and I was in the big woods behind the house (we lived in the country)... Intruders were coming and I was playing cat and mouse with them. I was about to take one of them down and I woke up. I was so disappointed.

Now I'm physically sore as fuck (because that's what I always am because I always exercise and it always makes me sore) and I'm going to go running in a bit because I'm hardcore.

____ _____, get up off of me, I'm just released
So give me room while I cock and squeeze
Splat ya brain like pasta cheese, straight Ruckerway, Queens
The ambulance'll cut you out of your jeans
The doctors returning all of your things, no heart, no pulse
Use your brains, when you're fucking with me
The doctors return all of your things
No heart, no pulse, use your brains, when you fucking with me, _____

That's why you should always carry emergency snacks with you

trab next time

tumblr_nnyk6cCVP21sw5rx9o1_500.gif

Jobbs

Banned
I've migrated away from math rock for running now I'm listening to depressing folk music..

get pumped! get that blood going!

Xiao Hu

Just a plain Brötchen? Let me put some Mett on it.

I'm trying to imagine how BotW will look and play like when it's done. It's obviously a specially prepared build at E3 plus it's running pretty unomptimized on an almost 4 years old console. The pop ups and ground textures are kinda annoying but I guess the NX will squeeze out way more visual wise. I also hope that the voice acting will be far more implemented than what we have heared. Having it only for the main quest would be a huge bummer considering that it's a) 2016/17, b) Nintendo can afford it and finally c) a great element for story telling.

Just a plain Brötchen? Let me put some Mett on it.

I'm trying to imagine how BotW will look and play like when it's done. It's obviously a specially prepared build at E3 plus it's running pretty unomptimized on an almost 4 years old console. The pop ups and ground textures are kinda annoying but I guess the NX will squeeze out way more visual wise. I also hope that the voice acting will be far more implemented than what we have heared. Having it only for the main quest would be a huge bummer considering that it's a) 2016/17, b) Nintendo can afford it and finally c) a great element for story telling.

it's not. it has cucumber, tomatoes, pesto and rocket salad.

best of the worst?

Chuckie

we have those too but mine looks more like ciabatta I guess. doesn't matter to Germans. It's all Brötchen to us.

We call it 'broodje' :p

I hate it that we cannot get that Brotchen I showed you in the Netherlands. It is always either too hard or too soft, not that in between quality the Bratwurst Brotchen has.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
One of my worst memories from middle school was walking out of the playgrounds on the last day of class and finding a BLOATED dead cat in a nearby field. The school was surrounded by farming land and this was during the early days of summer, so that thing was ripe.

Kids being kids, I grabbed a big stick and flipped it to see what was behind, only to discover a festering sea of maggots and witness a vile discharge of translucent brown liquid from the animal's decomposition, which nearly made me pass out from the stench. It is very hard to put with words. I legitimately thought I was going to faint and drop my ass cold on top of that thing.

I dry heave whenever I think about it.

Reading rn

KvJoAYF.jpg

It's pretty good.

On which episode of The Knick are you at anyway?

Good shit, good shit. That's some good shit right there, right there.

And I have eps 9 and 10 left. I'm screaming about Gallinger boning his sister-in-law and about Lucy's abusive shitheel dad getting EXPOSED as a dirty old man.

THE GIRL WITH ALL THE GIFTS

Oh god, I can tell this is going to make me emotional just from the description.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom