• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
So space westerns are a big thing but are there any space imperialistic britains? I know gintama does something similar with it being a comparison to different European countries bein invest in Japan in the 19 th century

Dunno if Britain specifically but there's lots of SF with royal or imperial overtones. The Mote in God's Eye is a fantastic book everyone should read anyway, but it has either a king or emperor and a pretty 18th/19th century outlook for the Empire of Man.

SystemBug

I usually only eat one meal a day, my body is used to it after close to 20 odd years.

Tried eating lunch on workout days to see if there was any strength increase but no go. Try working out before you break your fast and combine it with a deload?

my workout buddy is doing his deload so when i do get time to workout we do the same routine.

actually once I ate a shitton of food the day before and my lifts the next morning were so much better.

loaded up on carbs lol

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I don't know anyone who believes in secret humans or lizard people or 911 being an inside job, but there are people in my actual family who believe obama was involved with planning the sandy hook massacre. People in my actual family believe the most comically horrendous things about Obama, and Obama is someone who has never really uttered an incendiary or controversial word in his entire public life. He's only been a picture of calm.

I kinda hate my country sometimes
Because you only see the bad and don't look at the good. Those people are the minority, loud, obnoxious and trying to be seen and heard.

What about the blood donors who were too numerous to take in Orlando, the citizens who came out to direct traffic in the new York blackout, the thousands who volunteer at shelters across the nation.

The country is wonderful, our media is just shit and encourages the wackos.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Every country has good and bad people

Halcyon

I made the mistake of checking NeoGaf today. It's just 100% outrage at every turn about everything.

I feel like since I've been more disconnected online and more focused on other things that I've been less annoyed. Less cynical. Although fuck that bitch that cut me off this morning.

Ceallach

Ugh. Sometimes this place seems so toxic. All of the idiots in gaming who don't understand why diversity matters. Well it's because you're fucking white guys who have been represented forever

Jobbs

Banned
Because you only see the bad and don't look at the good. Those people are the minority, loud, obnoxious and trying to be seen and heard.

What about the blood donors who were too numerous to take in Orlando, the citizens who came out to direct traffic in the new York blackout, the thousands who volunteer at shelters across the nation.

The country is wonderful, our media is just shit and encourages the wackos.

There are wonderful people in it but there's a culture of ignorance, fear, and hatred that permeates our politics and limits progress. It can be discouraging.

Ugh. Sometimes this place seems so toxic. All of the idiots in gaming who don't understand why diversity matters. Well it's because you're fucking white guys who have been represented forever

Armor up before wandering into other threads. Neogaf is better moderated than any large forum I can think of, but it's still full of dickheads.

The Nintendo Treehouse thread is good evidence of that, where a lot of the posters couldn't seem to handle a woman presenter working at Nintendo wearing a form fitting shirt. Was truly shameful

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
13434902_950540831724772_3254716232652247698_n.jpg

zeemumu

So that new God of War game really is a sequel. Maybe the Norse gods filled the power vacuum after Kratos killed most of the greek pantheon.

SolVanderlyn

I made the mistake of checking NeoGaf today. It's just 100% outrage at every turn about everything.

I feel like since I've been more disconnected online and more focused on other things that I've been less annoyed. Less cynical. Although fuck that bitch that cut me off this morning.
NeoGAF is notoriously hated on the internet for its draining cynicism, among other things, and it always comes out at full force during E3. Devs also hate this place because nobody ever seems happy (which is untrue, the loud and obnoxious folk tend to get heard over the more reasonable folk)

It's the best gaming forum out there, but it's far from perfect

zeemumu

It's difficult to convince someone to care about something that isn't in their own self interest, especially when it's combined with that ever-present hate of change.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
4. My entire upper left side. 2 are necrotic but they are gonna pull 4 to make it easier and more symmetrical. The two weeks of having no teeth there is gonna be weird

Uf, good luck :)

I would need to get two, I do not have 6th tooth either side of my lower jaw and my dentist always mentions that implants would be good idea.

But with current salary that is just wishful thinking and insurance covers nothing of this.

SolVanderlyn

WHEN SOMEONE DRINKS ALL THE COFFEE AND YOU HAVE NONE

150529155406-facebook-gif-7-custom-1.gif

I need a recap of what's going on there

and congrats on the skinniness ;)
We're having a referendum on whether to stay in the EU or leave. Basically the entire debate has been dominated by xenophobia and bullshit. On the plus side, the tories are fucking tearing each other apart and it is glorious

And thanks :D

I wouldn't say skinny yet, still got a ways to go, but it's a good start

Ceallach

Ugh. I have no self control. Just bought Shenmue 2, a new Xbox, another copy of Zelda 1, and a new ps2 ps.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
It's done. I shaved my arms for the second time. It's a routine now.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
use wax or an epilator! super smooth and lasts much longer

Ex girlfriend let me use an epilator once on my arm.

No way. Wax maybe but that's a life decision I'll decide when the tattoo's completely done.

Ceallach

Ugh. Add Metroid Zero Mission, Super Mario Advance 4, Outrun 2, PSO 1&2, and a PSone memory card to that

FloatOn

YO I'M NEARLY LESS THAN 16 STONE (224 LBS (101KGS)) FOR THE FIRST TIME IN AGES

FUCK YEAH

congrats

I'm 6'3'' and bounce between 215lbs-220lbs due to my fucked up kidneys making me retain water weight.

according to the internet I should be less than 200lbs to not be considered "overweight"

hence going to the gym and eating smaller portions lately.

SolVanderlyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom