• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

What the fuck dudes.

Have some respect for your teeth.

EDIT

And there is no way that the Resident Evil demo is indicative of the majority of the game play in the final game.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I once husked a coconut with my teeth.

It hurt. It hurt a lot.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
That sucks :(

Let me know if I can help

Utib3Mn.gif
Nah I have a couple necrotic teeth from an accident a few years ago where the nerve was severed. I just have been putting off having them pulled and replaced with implants.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Nah I have a couple necrotic teeth from an accident a few years ago where the nerve was severed. I just have been putting off having them pulled and replaced with implants.

This sounds absolutely horrifying (and dangerous).

Don't mess up with your teef, people. Infections can turn BAD very easily.

Jobbs

Banned
while the kids something from outside the something

I'll admit I didn't think it through very well, though

I can't take credit for this as much as I want to

rYd99hK.gif

Chuckie

While the kids masturbate from outside the door.

It works.

So the end result is:

I'd let Keri Russel bite my dick while the kids masturbate from outside the door until I bleed and she pisses on the wounds.

That might be the nastiest sentence I have ever typed :/

Kojima's new game should be titled Nude Norman Reedus Simulator.

[edit]: Seriously the whole trailer reeked of faux arthouse, self-indulgent bullshit and if I had rolled my eyes any harder they would have popped from their sockets.

Kojima's new game should be titled Nude Norman Reedus Simulator.

[edit]: Seriously the whole trailer reeked of faux arthouse, self-indulgent bullshit and if I had rolled my eyes any harder they would have popped from their sockets.
If you don't think it's going to be anime as fuck I don't know what to tell you

Other than it's fucking Kojima it's going to be anime as fuuuuuuck

Jobbs

Banned
I just saw this on fb. Made me laugh.

Murica

Whoopsy fixed

After Sandy Hook we didn't propose taking away big guns.. All the president did was try to get traction on the idea that we should have background checks required if you want to buy a gun

And everyone said fuck you and it went nowhere

Half of the argument after Sandy Hook was that we should have more guns in schools and armed teachers

So it's actually worse

Chuckie

Who is Kojima? The Metal Gear Guy? The one with all the utter bullshit reasons for that one girl to be practically naked in that game?

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
After Sandy Hook we didn't propose taking away big guns.. All the president did was try to get traction on the idea that we should have background checks required if you want to buy a gun

And everyone said fuck you and it went nowhere

Half of the argument after Sandy Hook was that we should have more guns in schools and armed teachers

So it's actually worse

That makes me sad

Jobbs

Banned
That makes me sad

while a room full of little kids bodies were still warm a significant portion of the conservative base believed it was an inside job by obama to take away guns

the political air is so toxic here and so many of our people have such twisted views I can tell you that nothing will happen on guns for at least another generation

Jobbs

Banned
:: cut open avocado ::

it's soggy and brown and way overripe

fuck

check other 4 avocados... all are the same

how does this happen!?

there's no gif to express how upset I am by this

FML

while a room full of little kids bodies were still warm a significant portion of the conservative base believed it was an inside job by obama to take away guns

the political air is so toxic here and so many of our people have such twisted views I can tell you that nothing will happen on guns for at least another generation

I had dinner with my cousin the other day and he just casually drops a "so do you think Snowden will release the truth about 9/11?" and then he casually transitioned into a thing about how Snowden has revealed that there is an underground civilization of advanced humans that the government has been hiding from us. When I said I hadn't heard that news he started giving me a look like "what are you an idiot? Don't you know?"

I had dinner with my cousin the other day and he just casually drops a "so do you think Snowden will release the truth about 9/11?" and then he casually transitioned into a thing about how Snowden has revealed that there is an underground civilization of advanced humans that the government has been hiding from us. When I said I hadn't heard that news he started giving me a look like "what are you an idiot? Don't you know?"

So this is what Tasmanian inbreeding causes.

Jobbs

Banned

I don't know anyone who believes in secret humans or lizard people or 911 being an inside job, but there are people in my actual family who believe obama was involved with planning the sandy hook massacre. People in my actual family believe the most comically horrendous things about Obama, and Obama is someone who has never really uttered an incendiary or controversial word in his entire public life. He's only been a picture of calm.

I kinda hate my country sometimes

Misha

Banned
So space westerns are a big thing but are there any space imperialistic britains? I know gintama does something similar with it being a comparison to different European countries bein invest in Japan in the 19 th century

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom