• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also

Look how fucking sick this shit is

GDAf3CY.gif

Gotdamn

I haven't watched it because I remember seeing a very brief bit where someone threw up then never watched it because I hate seeing people throw up

Wasn't it directed by the same guy as Ant-Man?

I have :eek:

Fun fact I saw Eliza Dushku at a place once a bunch of years ago and she rode the mechanical bull

woah lucky you.

and yes, RNH is right! also watch it!! if I could organize a GAF movie night with pillow fights and milkshakes this would be the movie I'd force y'all to watch

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Wouldn't we end up spilling the milkshakes after getting hit by the pillows

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
woah lucky you.

and yes, RNH is right! also watch it!! if I could organize a GAF movie night with pillow fights and milkshakes this would be the movie I'd force y'all to watch
Girl movie night

Bring it on, Mean girls, troop Beverly hills, the craft

marrec

Banned
Bring it On is what inspired me to really learn guitar so that I could personalize mixtapes instead of the low class mixtapes I was creating.

Never did get out a personalized one tho

Such a dumb fun movie.

FloatOn

You...you just listed 2 games that are both completely different to Zelda

What

EDIT: Also that mechanic is just there for bonuses, it's not going to be something you have to repeatedly do to progress the story

Completely?

All of them are fantasy action/adventure rpg things.

And useless padding is useless padding

Xiao Hu

So we caught one of the kittens that has an injury that discharges pus. The leg isn't as swollen as before but I was still able to press a lot of pus out of the wound. We applied some desinfecting medicine and afterwards antibiotics my flatmate had left from her turtle as well as some propolis to keep the little fucker from licking it.

Girl movie night

Bring it on, Mean girls, troop Beverly hills, the craft
the craft!!!

Bring it On is what inspired me to really learn guitar so that I could personalize mixtapes instead of the low class mixtapes I was creating.

Never did get out a personalized one tho

Such a dumb fun movie.
make me a cliff mixtape and I'll marry you.
So we caught one of the kittens that has an injury that discharges pus. The leg isn't as swollen as before but I was still able to press a lot of pus out of the wound. We applied some desinfecting medicine and afterwards antibiotics my flatmate had left from her turtle as well as some propolis to keep the little fucker from licking it.

aw :( no chance to take her to a vet?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Dorks, cons and cosplay mix about as expected.

JS: Was everyone nice and welcoming?

RG: No. I had some individual people cross some lines. Occasionally people would get a selfie with me and intentionally get a picture down my shirt. I had a man whisper something incredibly inappropriate in my ear and then walk away. Another man asked if I was there because my boyfriend was in the tournament, trying to find out if I’m single and also insinuating that I wouldn’t come just for the games. I had a few people take pictures of me without asking first, with one man even arguing that because I was in cosplay I should be fine with people taking pictures of me whenever. It was incredibly unnerving to hear him argue that he didn’t need my consent for any reason.

JS: How much of the time you spent in cosplay was met with similar situations?

RG: Well… I had 3 people following me over the weekend; they would hover within 5-10 feet of me, no matter where I went for 10-20 minutes at a time, and they did it several times over the day. Overall, I think I had about 20-30 times people made me feel uncomfortable.
Why is so difficult for some people not to be creepy douchebags?

FloatOn

Is it padding if it's completely optional?

And sure, on the surface they're somewhat similar, but any further than that and there are loads of differences

Explain the differences.

And yes it's still padding even it's optional. Most every open world game does this. Radio towers, enemy camps, insurance fraud and so on. They litter the map with this optional and eventually boring repeating content to make the game seem much larger than what it actually is. It doesn't impress me.

I would rather have a smaller open world where everything to do in it was a fresh experience.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
10 Things I hate About You, The Prince Bride, Bend it Like Beckham, Jane Eyre, Love Actually

Xiao Hu

aw :( no chance to take her to a vet?

Well we still want to go the vet on the weekend because of the alledged worms infestation. I can't/shouldn't wait for my replacement to bring medicine from Germany if their bellies are getting bigger and bigger. I mean they are still lively and the fur looks normal for street cats but the belly shape doesn't point to some mere digestion problems :/

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
10 Things I Hate About You is like chicken pox the longer you wait to be exposed the more dangerous it becomes.

Misha

Banned
ew

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

only in the broadest sense
If you take a list of mechanics and try to find similar games those would be the ones. I of course expect it to be the best of that style of game (it's not quite a genre) but that's not exactly the kind of game I'm looking for a
Zelda game to be.

But like I said, need to see dungeons and towns. What we're seeing rn is the content you get distracted doing between quests and dungeons. Generally doesn't look interesting on its own. (Though I'd be surprised if they make crafting anything but tedious)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom