• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

Can u imagine me as a hufflepuff

AjgF7Hk.jpg

Symphonia

Banned
So I rang in sick and decided to give myself a day off. I'll be using today to catch up with shit on Netflix, probably sleep a little, and try and clear some of my backlog.

You have too much of a temper to be a Hufflepuff.

huff'n'puff

I want one.

Actually that reminds me of the majora's mask giants

12389.png

In my freshman year of college, they were collecting submissions for class shirts and I gave a bunch of demented artwork, but probably the worst was some fan art of one of these giants but with the school crest replacing the giant's head, and a sack of bones in its left hand. For obvious reasons my submission was not chosen, but I pinned the art up on my wall next to other art and photos of family members and some people would freak out whenever they entered my room.

So I rang in sick and decided to give myself a day off. I'll be using today to catch up with shit on Netflix, probably sleep a little, and try and clear some of my backlog.

Do you have any idea what's going on? If it's chronic insomnia, you should probably talk to a medical professional about that. If it only happens sometimes, maybe try to figure out what's keeping you awake. I know I struggle with insomnia under the right conditions (blue room lights don't help), so I try to avoid those if I really need to get sleep. Also I medicate on occasion (ZzzQuil or melatonin, usually).

Symphonia

Banned
Do you have any idea what's going on? If it's chronic insomnia, you should probably talk to a medical professional about that. If it only happens sometimes, maybe try to figure out what's keeping you awake. I know I struggle with insomnia under the right conditions (blue room lights don't help), so I try to avoid those if I really need to get sleep. Also I medicate on occasion (ZzzQuil or melatonin, usually).
I've had this problem for years now. Some nights I can sleep just fine, though it's very rare that happens, but most nights - like last night - I just struggle to sleep. I ended up playing GTA Online for a bit until I fell asleep. I woke up half hour later but, eh, a bit of sleep is better than no sleep.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
One of my American coworkers from a previous job is losing her shit in a very unladylike manner about the "daddiness" of The Last Ship's new season.

mLBwWVA.gif

7DsbfmC.gif

RE64Lx1.gif

As a straight man without a lot of complexes, I... kind of understand.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Subway staff person gave me double chocolate cookies instead of chocolate chip.

This is the worst crime ever inflicted upon a human
Their sugar cookies are the best though

Xiao Hu

Starting to panic about my flight back. The phrasing about my baggage is very unclear plus my route is unusual (I fear the fare that I have bought offers too little baggage). Need my mom to call Aeroflot to ask properly.

Chuckie

Starting to panic about my flight back. The phrasing about my baggage is very unclear plus my route is unusual (I fear the fare that I have bought offers too little baggage). Need my mom to call Aeroflot to ask properly.

Flirt with the ground stewardess while checking in the luggage. That's how I avoided to pay for overweight.

Chuckie

But I'm also manipulative and have perfected my evil laugh, what about slytherin

The houses are so 'one feature only' that most persons would fit in any of the houses to some extent.

I would probably 50% Ravenclaw, 20% Slytherin, 20% Hufflepuff and 10% Gryffindor.

(I am making those figures up :p )

Jobbs

Banned
To the former, maybe the gun is half railgun and half pulse rifle? Like maybe it's a railgun with determinate pulses of higher heat which bring the temp to cycling levels of radiation. Gameplay-wise, this could be represented in a cycling damage value instead of a constant.

Or it could just be cosmetic :p

Story time

yeah, there's no particular *reason* for it, I justed wanted cycling rainbow bullets. :) it can be hard to think of logical reasons for things so I don't always bother.

I could do cycling damage values which might be fun (maybe the damage values get progrssively higher until they start back over) but you always have to try and imagine how this folds into gameplay. Is there any way to use this strategically that feels rewarding? I Don't know. Might be "neat", in any case.

Re. the gay club I think I've told this before but years ago I went up to canada with a girl I knew. We ended up going to a club without knowing it was a gay club. We realized it once we were there but stayed a while anyway. A drunk guy kissed me.

Xiao Hu

Re. the gay club I think I've told this before but years ago I went up to canada with a girl I knew. We ended up going to a club without knowing it was a gay club. We realized it once we were there but stayed a while anyway. A drunk guy kissed me.

Like...on the lips? Hihihi

Jobbs

Banned
Talking about weird fetishes at work

name a weird fetish

Perhaps he was just ugly....or a bad kisser...

hahaha. I'm having trouble remembering (this was almost ten years ago) but I don't think he was ugly.

the idea that you can "be a good kisser" someone into being gay is so wrong. I guess when you're bi you can't understand what it's like to not be sexually interested in a whole gender, so I can't explain it

If you don't know somewhere's a gay club before going in, how can it be the gayest club ever?

And as a straight guy who lives in the gay capital of the UK, gay clubs are really no big deal. Dunno why people care so much.

Jobbs

Banned
If you don't know somewhere's a gay club before going in, how can it be the gayest club ever?

we went up to canada and didn't know what anything was. like many clubs it was kind of nondescript from the outside. Inside it was an absolute party zone. Gay party zone.

I remember lots of shirtless dudes and dancing and one of my most vivid memories was they had some motorcycle arcade game, and two dudes were playing at once, both shirtless, one strattling the other in the "bitch seat".

The guys loved my girl friend, too, and somewhere there are pictures of her being enveloped by gay dudes

homersphobia3.png

Honestly the atmosphere by and large was positive and friendly. Like any bar or club there is the occasional guy being a jerk or acting inappropriately, but the overall scene was good.

Xiao Hu

hahaha. I'm having trouble remembering (this was almost ten years ago) but I don't think he was ugly.

the idea that you can "be a good kisser" someone into being gay is so wrong. I guess when you're bi you can't understand what it's like to not be sexually interested in a whole gender, so I can't explain it

Jesus, Matthias! I'm goofing with you, you sexy son of a bitch.
Yes I understand what you mean

Jobbs

Banned
I'd let Missandei from GOT execute any kink on me

And the Zelda coins they're handing out at E3 for playing Zelda are already on ebay for $120 and up

The show floor ain't even cold yet!

It kinda sucks that they can't just do a cool thing and hand out swag to visitors. All they're doing is feeding people profits on ebay

we went up to canada and didn't know what anything was. like many clubs it was kind of nondescript from the outside. Inside it was an absolute party zone. Gay party zone.

I remember lots of shirtless dudes and dancing and one of my most vivid memories was they had some motorcycle arcade game, and two dudes were playing at once, both shirtless, one strattling the other in the "bitch seat".

The guys loved my girl friend, too, and somewhere there are pictures of her being enveloped by gay dudes

homersphobia3.png

Honestly the atmosphere by and large was positive and friendly. Like any bar or club there is the occasional guy being a jerk or acting inappropriately, but the overall scene was good.
Yup that all sounds pretty standard fare

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I've been saying this for several seasons now but no one listens.

You're wise beyond your ears, mr daddy

My girlfriend can't stop gushing about her (and Danny) and I can't blame her. She's also in love with the people in charge of their wardrobes.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
The slave looking collar outfit she was in before was really kinky

nathalie50.jpg

How do you say "hnnnnggggg" in valarian?
TIL Jobbs likes black people in chains. Smh.

Morning guys. I fucking hate parking at the building I am in this morning. The lot is a two block walk

Screaming already, my sweet summer child? You are not ready for the finale. Your soul will be consumed by the void, never to recover.

I just finished the finale.

I quit life. BUT HOLY SHIT IT WAS AMAZING. I've never quite had an episode of television arrest me in such a way before. And all those plot threads being left on the table. I fucking needed season three yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom