• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The women's teeth in that couch picture are too white. How am I going to have sex with someone who looks like evil inspector gadget?
InspectorGadgetEvil.png

Misha

Banned
Typing on a phone is never more frustrating when you're trying to articulate an intricate point.

Loving your new avatar btw, can't wait to see your eventual cosplay.
And I'm kinda bad at making a point to begin with

Thanks. It's not really what I hoped for but I took it from the tie in comic and it's not bad. I'll still try to make my own.

You might have to wait awhile for that :p
But getting a single apartment greatly increases the chances

zeemumu

I have an apartment visit scheduled for tonight. Hoping it turns out well

Nice. Good luck

I had a series of weird dreams last night. One that was just me getting out of bed and getting a glass of water, one about fighting the evil nun from The Conjuring 2 and banishing her to hell, and one about my ex sending me random stuff. I was pretty disappointed that the water one wasn't real. It's hot over here and I was thirsty.

Jobbs

Banned
This thread's subtitle for sure.

I had a sex dream last night which is the first time I can remember having one in recent memory. I was just getting started and woke up abruptly

it was with my ex

about to go on a long skype call re. business and dreading it

Misha

Banned
I forgot my water bottle here over the weekend but forgot to bring a new one today. Is the water that's still in there good to drink? I greatly prefer the water at home (that's whats in the bottle) over the water here

marrec

Banned
I had a sex dream last night which is the first time I can remember having one in recent memory. I was just getting started and woke up abruptly

it was with my ex

Good thing it ended abruptly lol

about to go on a long skype call re. business and dreading it

Is it a come to jesus call or just a normal kind of thing?

I forgot my water bottle here over the weekend but forgot to bring a new one today. Is the water that's still in there good to drink? I greatly prefer the water at home (that's whats in the bottle) over the water here

Old water is still okay to drink, but the taste changes significantly if left in a hot place over a few days.

I hate drinking old water.

zeemumu

Damn, everything's in August. Suicide Squad, No Man's Sky, more Kingdom Hearts 3 info, my birthday, and my Universal Studios pass gets out of the blackout date death spiral that it's in.

Jobbs

Banned
Good thing it ended abruptly lol

Is it a come to jesus call or just a normal kind of thing?

just a normal kind of thing but I hate doing stuff like this because I prefer not to talk to most people haha

(even though I'm very good at dealing with people, tbh, it's weird that I don't enjoy it especially in anticipation of it)

Misha

Banned
Damn, everything's in August. Suicide Squad, No Man's Sky, more Kingdom Hearts 3 info, my birthday, and my Universal Studios pass gets out of the blackout date death spiral that it's in.
I feel like there's another game I'm looking forward to in August

marrec

Banned

Well #FE is releasing this week and I'm stupidly hyped for that fucking cheesy game. What's wrong with me lol

just a normal kind of thing but I hate doing stuff like this because I prefer not to talk to most people haha

(even though I'm very good at dealing with people, tbh, it's weird that I don't enjoy it especially in anticipation of it)

You're probably so good at it because you dread it in advance so much that the actual thing is a breath of fresh air compared to your anticipation.

I'm going to start trying that so I get better at this shit.

zeemumu

Metroid Prime: Federation Force?

KoF XIV?

WoW Legion?

God Eater?

Attack on Titan?

Steins Gate?

I finally found a Tracer POP figure, by the way. I also found out that this Disney Infinity Kingdom Hearts Power Disc goes for somewhere over $150 online. I was expecting around $40.

Misha

Banned
Well #FE is releasing this week and I'm stupidly hyped for that fucking cheesy game. What's wrong with me lol
Fire emblem had a huge chance of being somethings I'd really enjoy but instead they just lost me
Metroid Prime: Federation Force?

KoF XIV?

WoW Legion?

God Eater?

Attack on Titan?

Steins Gate?

I finally found a Tracer POP figure, by the way.
I think I was thinking of persona 5's Japanese release date though that's in September
Civ 6 is in october

marrec

Banned
Fire emblem had a huge chance of being somethings I'd really enjoy but instead they just lost me

I don't even like Fire Emblem tbh, and my favorite SMT is the Persona series which this has no connection too... I have no idea why #FE is on my radar.

Misha

Banned
I don't even like Fire Emblem tbh, and my favorite SMT is the Persona series which this has no connection too... I have no idea why #FE is on my radar.
Wait.,. That wasn't an abbreviation for fire emblem apparently. I have no idea what this is but I'm curious. Fire emblem with the darker vibe of smt could be cool

Seems very waifu heavy. No thanks

zeemumu

I enjoy the FE games a lot, but the only SMT exposure I've had is SMT IV. I didn't get very far into it but I felt like I should give it a try because I was driving for 10 hours straight one day and all I had for company was a podcast playing on my phone, and they kept talking about SMT and Persona. Turns out that all you need to do to convince me to play something is hold me captive in an isolated space for 10 hours.

marrec

Banned
Wait.,. That wasn't an abbreviation for fire emblem apparently. I have no idea what this is but I'm curious. Fire emblem with the darker vibe of smt could be cool

Oh, Fire Emblem with a darker tone this ain't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6K1EMAEQog

I enjoy the FE games a lot, but the only SMT exposure I've had is SMT IV. I didn't get very far into it but I felt like I should give it a try because I was driving for 10 hours straight one day and all I had for company was a podcast playing on my phone, and they kept talking about SMT and Persona. Turns out that all you need to do to convince me to play something is hold me captive in an isolated space for 10 hours.

SMT IV is great, so is Nocturne, but Persona and Digital Devil Saga are both magnificent gaming experiences.

I'd suggest giving Persona 4 Golden a try if you got a Vita to play it on.

The god damn kitten shat on my bed :mad:

KITTEN GIFTS

Seems very waifu heavy. No thanks

Right? Why do I even wanna play this game?

Sometimes I just fall in love with stupid looking media for some reason that is inexplicable.

zeemumu

I'm probably going to get No Man's Sky but I suspect it won't live up to the hype

I think the main reason that a lot of games have trouble living up to their hype these days is due to a lack of content. As long as No Man's Sky has that and isn't bug-ridden, it should be fine.

marrec

Banned
Good god I'm so sore from kayaking over the weekend. 30+ total miles with all our gear and while fighting the dogs = my traps be screamin'.

My everything is sore, but man are my traps on fire.

Be me. Realize your leggins are kinda see-through around the ass after putting on cat undies and going out. Remember how you wore them to work last time and walked infront of the kinda cute coworker. Now feel the desire to not exist.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Be me. Realize your leggins are kinda see-through around the ass after putting on cat undies and going out. Remember how you wore them to work last time and walked infront of the kinda cute coworker. Now feel the desire to not exist.
Causing that thirst ;*

Xiao Hu

I feel the desire to work at your place ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wanna see me in tight leggins?

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

This is a negative?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom