• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
When Tom Hiddelston's latest photoshoot makes you feel oddly aroused:

Tom-Hiddleston-W-Magazine-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-3.jpg

Does nothing for me.

zeemumu

After seeing Crimson Peak all I can think of whenever someone mentions Tom Hiddleston is that
he and his sister in that movie were banging for years.

marrec

Banned
Be me. Realize your leggins are kinda see-through around the ass after putting on cat undies and going out. Remember how you wore them to work last time and walked infront of the kinda cute coworker. Now feel the desire to not exist.

It's simple, just go back in time and stop yourself from having that realization. Problem solved.

Glad I'm a dude, only thing I gotta worry about is my nips poking through my synthetic polos or tight jeans causing a bulge, but even then, who gives a shit? *dude privilege*

Never once have I picked up an article of clothing and thought "this'd be really cute but I gotta make sure to wear it right or someone's gunna see my undies"

FloatOn

I gave myself GoT blue balls this morning

woke up early with the intention of watching. Woke up too late and made it to the part where the battle starts then had to leave for work.

I've been day dreaming about this episode all day. Can't wait to go home and get fucked by it.

zeemumu

It's simple, just go back in time and stop yourself from having that realization. Problem solved.

Glad I'm a dude, only thing I gotta worry about is my nips poking through my synthetic polos or tight jeans causing a bulge, but even then, who gives a shit? *dude privilege*

Never once have I picked up an article of clothing and thought "this'd be really cute but I gotta make sure to wear it right or someone's gunna see my undies"

I thought the worst case scenario would be worrying about someone seeing the outline of your dick.

Misha

Banned

I have the nipple issue all the time even with multiple layers of shirts on. Really can't avoid it unfortunately

Jobbs

Banned

have to worry about my nail polish being on point, too

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
People are poo-pooing Mutation Nation at the SNK thread and I may need to get out to breathe some warm and polluted air.

I refused to contribute to that thread after it referred to SNK as Neo Geo and people started shitting on KoFs. Ow the Edge

Jobbs

Banned
Urgh. What is wrong with people.

My niece's father is an asshole. He's the source of endless problems and the source of an immense amount of worrying on my part (for peoples actual safety). He's a fucking thug.

And yesterday my sister posted a thing on her facebook praising him as such a wonderful father and such a great example and all this gushing. Meanwhile HE HAS PUT HIS HANDS ON HER NECK.

I want to go kill this motherfucker, only holding back because I'm just not quite brave enough (and anything short of actually slingblading him would only make matters wrose) meanwhile she posts this. It's like a betrayal

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
HOW COME NOBODY TOLD ME ABOUT THIS?

gHJHV9w.gif

And yesterday my sister posted a thing on her facebook praising him as such a wonderful father and such a great example and all this gushing. Meanwhile HE HAS PUT HIS HANDS ON HER NECK.

I want to go kill this motherfucker, only holding back because I'm just not quite brave enough (and anything short of actually slingblading him would only make matters wrose) meanwhile she posts this. It's like a betrayal
Any other family members willing to take her in? If so, it may be time to call social services.

marrec

Banned

My niece's father is an asshole. He's the source of endless problems and the source of an immense amount of worrying on my part (for peoples actual safety). He's a fucking thug.

Try not to blame her man, dudes obviously a psychologically manipulative abuser :( feel real awful for your sis, but I understand your frustration.

have to worry about my nail polish being on point, too

Everything goes with black.

I have the nipple issue all the time even with multiple layers of shirts on. Really can't avoid it unfortunately

I double bag it when I wanna be fancy to avoid cutting glass and poking people in the eyes.

this happens way too much for me.
actually got my dress stuck and revealed my ass to the public not that long ago. maybe it's my destiny.

Jobbs

Banned
weird segue from abusive sister's boyfriend, but recommend me a color of nailpolish. I have very white skin

kinda want grey nailpolish or something kind of dull teal

holy shit. if you're not killing him (which I wouldn't blame you for) you should defintiely talk to your sister. she needs to come to her senses and leave that fucking mess.

weird segue from abusive sister's boyfriend, but recommend me a color of nailpolish. I have very white skin

classic/deep red goes best with white skin. I tested it. also berry shades

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I thought the worst case scenario would be worrying about someone seeing the outline of your dick.

I've never heard of that happening. Maybe it just means I have a tiny dick.

actually got my dress stuck and revealed my ass to the public not that long ago. maybe it's my destiny.

Was this during your big presentation?

Jobbs

Banned
holy shit. if you're not killing him (which I wouldn't blame you for) you should defintiely talk to your sister. she needs to come to her senses and leave that fucking mess.

I have. she has actually stayed iwth me a couple times when she was particularly in a bad place.

I'd go mess him up but that'd make things worse. I'd kill him for putting his hands on my sister but I'm too much of a coward to actually kill someone, and anything short of killing him would only make things far worse and it goes against my general philosophy anyway (I don't think violence should be a solution to anything, but this situation certainly strains that rule)

as long as she keeps making up with him and keeps going back to him and keeps staying with him I don't feel like there's anything I can really do that wouldn't make things worse. it's the most stressful situation

if she made a clean break from him I'd go kick his ass right now, today, but what would probably happen is she'd side with him and I'd never see the kids again

marrec

Banned

"He shall be fated to be President of the United States, she shall be fated to be a despotic ruler of a third world nation, she shall be fated to show her ass when she doesn't know it, he shall be fated to fart the birthday song"

Them fates have a real fuckin' sense of humor.

I'd wear either a neutral color that would go with most of your wardrobe, or go bold with a bright yellow or green.

Grey would just make you look sick imo

Granadier

Abusive relationships are a hairy situation because of the Stockholm syndrome-esque bullshit that tends to happen.
Just be supportive of her and help her out anytime you can. Anything more and she may just end up blaming you and going back even more adamantly.
I'm sorry you and your sister have to deal with that.

Jobbs

Banned
Abusive relationships are a hairy situation because of the Stockholm syndrome-esque bullshit that tends to happen.
Just be supportive of her and help her out anytime you can. Anything more and she may just end up blaming you and going back even more adamantly.

this edit I put in sums it up most succinctly, if you missed it:

if she made a clean break from him I'd go kick his ass right now, today, but what would probably happen is she'd side with him and I'd never see the kids again -- or worse, he'd take it out on her or the kids

marrec

Banned

if she made a clean break from him I'd go kick his ass right now, today, but what would probably happen is she'd side with him and I'd never see the kids again -- or worse, he'd take it out on her or the kids

It's hard, I know, and we've told you this before in this thread so blah blah be supportive blah blah but man...

If you do kick his ass, make sure to fucking break him.

That's a sticker that's so cheating.

Granadier

Yep I just went back and read that. Looks like you know what to do better than anyone.
If you know that abuse is happening with evidence though there may be precedent for you to call the authorities and have them deal with it.
Fucking terrible situation every single way though.

Timu

People are poo-pooing Mutation Nation at the SNK thread and I may need to get out to breathe some warm and polluted air.
Ha, ha, there are worse SNK games than that.

Wow, this is insane, hope there's a way to settle this, sorry to hear this.

Misha

Banned
Just makes it less bad, it's still there if you know what to look for lol
If you have to try to look that's not so bad then

No idea why I felt the need to get involved with that part of the conversation. Not like I want to elaborate. Kinda weird

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You should get NeoGaf logo nail polish so that when you go on your press junket people know that you're the real deal.

zeemumu

Once you're in too deep it's really hard to bail out. It feels like all the time and effort will be thrown out for nothing and you don't know what's gonna happen once you're out, and you don't want to deal with the other person's most likely violent reaction.

marrec

Banned
If you have to try to look that's not so bad then

No idea why I felt the need to get involved with that part of the conversation. Not like I want to elaborate. Kinda weird

:lol

Go Lavender. Also I think HOLO would look nice

I just watched a 16min video on nail polish instead of working.

Huh.

Listening now, not digging the male vocals of this first song but the music is hot. Love how the percussion is prominent.

Jobbs

Banned

Huh.

throw in makeup and that's my whole day usually

I love watching people put on makeup and nail polish (especially women)

I sub to several girly channels just because they often do makeup videos where they show how they get a certain look

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Make sure your neice knows she can talk to you about anything because her safety is achievable even if your sister's isn't.

marrec

Banned

I sub to several girly channels just because they often do makeup videos where they show how they get a certain look

As an artist that makes a certain amount of sense, a lot of make-up work is about making shading work for you right?

Jobbs

Banned
As an artist that makes a certain amount of sense, a lot of make-up work is about making shading work for you right?

it's all about color selection and technique really

as an artist I naturally can do this pretty well, I've only gotten to do a girl's makeup a couple times now but I think I was pretty boss at it

practicing on myself is no fun because I don't have a very feminine face and don't feel comfortable wearing feminine looking makeup

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Huh.

Makeup and nail vids can be oddly relaxing. I spend most of my day watching make up tutorials or reviews for most of the day.

Jobbs

Banned
Makeup and nail vids can be oddly relaxing. I spend most of my day watching make up tutorials or reviews for most of the day.

do you have any makeup video recommendations for doing a girl's makeup? I don't particularly mind if it's a guy but I prefer looking at a girl

marrec

Banned
it's all about color selection and technique really

as an artist I naturally can do this pretty well, I've only gotten to do a girl's makeup a couple times now but I think I was pretty boss at it

practicing on myself is no fun because I don't have a very feminine face and don't feel comfortable wearing feminine looking makeup

My complexion is garbage so I've always toyed with the idea of applying some simple concealer. I can't remember the guys name (guy what played Hawkeye in Avengers) but he was a make-up artist for a certain period of time and said in no uncertain terms that if you wanna look your best, why not take the extra 5 minutes to pop on some make-up before you walk out the door.

I struggle with it because of masculinity and laziness and a sense of failure if I have to cover my imperfections with make-up.

That was very sharey.

@FloatOn

Reminds me a lot of Silversun Pickups tbh, I hate the male vocals, not because he's not talented (he is) but because it's just not my style and it detracts from the dreamy female vocals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom