• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
soooo trump just made a committee to try to get people from other religions on board. its called the "evangelical executive advisory board" and is made up entirely of christians

what the hell...

Timu

soooo trump just made a committee to try to get people from other religions on board. its called the "evangelical executive advisory board" and is made up entirely of christians

what the hell...
I didn't expect anything less from him, but even that's far out for what he does, lol.

what the hell...

And when Michele Bachmann's one of them, you know you have issues.

She's certifiable in many, many ways.

424054414_michelebachmannblack_xlarge1.jpeg

Here's some good shit from them:

A couple from Second Stage Turbine Blade

Delirium Trigger

Devil in Jersey City

A couple from In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3

The Crowing

Cuts Marked in the March of Men

Three Evils (Embodied in Love and Shadow)

It's alright, I really can't deal with his voice though. It's not that it's high pitched, I mean I fucking love House Boat and Grath doesn't exactly have the deepest voice, there's just an irritating quality to Claudio's that I can't explain

Misha

Banned
So I recognized one name on trump's list of evangelical jerks. some guy named "James Dobson". I looked him up and realized that my mom read his books on parenting. NO WONDER SHE COULDN'T FIND ANY THAT WOULD HELP HER LEARN HOW TO DEAL WITH ME.

he sounds like a horrible human being

marrec

Banned
It's alright, I really can't deal with his voice though. It's not that it's high pitched, I mean I fucking love House Boat and Grath doesn't exactly have the deepest voice, there's just an irritating quality to Claudio's that I can't explain

Aw, ya, that's not really something you can help. It's not even an acquired taste its just... you like it or you don't.

I looooove me some older Coheed, them lyrics are too good.

So I recognized one name on trump's list of evangelical jerks. some guy named "James Dobson". I looked him up and realized that my mom read his books on parenting. NO WONDER SHE COULDN'T FIND ANY THAT WOULD HELP HER LEARN HOW TO DEAL WITH ME.

I would call James Dobson a walking dumpster fire but that's unfair to bipedal mammals, he slithers on his belly like the fucking shithead snake he is.

Seen C&C play live at the Kerrang! Tour back in 2008.

They were awesome.

Saw them at the 2004 Warped Tour in Las Cruces NM, was HOT AS FUCK but they lit it up, magnificent show.

Oh, the guy who founded Focus on the Family.

Yeah, he's human garbage p much.

Timu

Ha, ha, wow, this is crazy. Horrible indeed.

marrec

Banned
DO I SENSE SOME RESENTMENT?

(I'm still salty about my second ban. 'Twas bullshit.)

I'm just saying I used to coulda gotten away with way more than I can now. I suppose that's a good thing for discussion curation, but it also leads to people being blatantly disingenuous without me being able to call them out.

Whateve's I love y'all and DOTA GAF and I don't need to fight the fights I used to.

FloatOn

I didn't call them ugly or anything but they were talking about how vain someone was and then in the same thread posted a picture they took of themselves standing in a mirror.

totally unrelated: but I'm full on addicted to strawberries. I can't stop eating them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom