• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
1a9d57cada.jpg
Romantic tbh

Misha

Banned
I didn't call them ugly or anything but they were talking about how vain someone was and then in the same thread posted a picture they took of themselves standing in a mirror.

totally unrelated: but I'm full on addicted to strawberries. I can't stop eating them
I think I actually saw that happen
Hm

Actually tempted to message that girl

Anxiety's making me really not tempted to though :/
Do it.

C is a great size, but I'm biased.

Yeah. There were a couple points where I shed a tear watching it. But mostly it all seems so senseless.

I don't understand the motivation most of these characters have. Like the white supremacist group is just being racist for the hell of it, it seems like. And I don't get that. Every time they try to act peaceably in the show someone inevitably breaks it up just because the show needs drama and tension. It feels more like grotesque characatures than real people at this point.

And maybe that's a problem more with me than the show. Maybe I just don't have enough experience to know that people actually act like that.
nah I totally get what you mean. not everything seems believable at this point but it still managed to pull me in. so idk...it worked I guess?
but holy shit @the ending

C high-five!

marrec

Banned
RNH message her and say you were checking out her last pics and they were making you hard. That tends to work

Oh, and make sure to use one of the following adjectives:

Stict,

Severe,

Sturdy,

Matronly,

Authoritative

MAN guys we're SO going to get RNH laid

*high five*

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
LMAO the first survey for MN9 apparently didn't work and everyone who didn't check their e-mail for the second automatically got a Steam key.

What if you wanted it on a different system? Too bad!

What a mess.

nah I totally get what you mean. not everything seems believable at this point but it still managed to pull me in. so idk...it worked I guess?
but holy shit @the ending

C high-five!

Haha yeah. I know what you mean. I'm still invested in the show and it's still moving.

what is the best berry?

because I'm struggling to think what is better than these strawberries

Blackberries, followed closely by raspberries.

Strawberries are great though. My brother's getting married next month on a strawberry farm.

Jobbs

Banned
in all seriousness if I had to pick one berry it'd be blueberries. They are tasty and can be used many ways, and they are rich in fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants with many health benefits

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I like blueberries a lot. Put them in smoothies and sometimes yogurt.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
My father grows strawberries at his home garden, but all of them come out tiny like wild ones. They are incredibly tasty, though, much more flavourful than the ones at the supermarket.
LMAO the first survey for MN9 apparently didn't work and everyone who didn't check their e-mail for the second automatically got a Steam key.

What if you wanted it on a different system? Too bad!

What a mess.
The gift that keeps giving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom