• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
Don't think I've ever had a meat pie or chicken pot pie.

God damnit you're missing out so hard.

Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pot Pie is what makes life worth living from one year unto the next.

I'd cook you a fucking glorious pie if you were close at all to Pittsburgh.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pot Pie is what makes life worth living from one year unto the next.
Don't think Ive seen that sold here and Im too lazy to make it myself tbh. Im eating ziti pasta with broccoli in 1 hour so it's alright in the end.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it

I'd cook you a fucking glorious pie if you were close at all to Pittsburgh.
If I worked out where Pittsburgh was would you bake me a pie while we sniff candles?

marrec

Banned
If I worked out where Pittsburgh was would you bake me a pie while we sniff candles?

Hell yes, I'd light the carrot cake candle and cook up a homemade butter crust meat pie with the best damn gravy you've ever had, guaranteed.

My gravy and crust game are untouchable.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Hell yes, I'd light the carrot cake candle and cook up a homemade butter crust meat pie with the best damn gravy you've ever had, guaranteed.

My gravy and crust game are untouchable.
Not gonna lie, I'm a little turned on right now. Just replace gravy with tomato sauce and we're good.

Vazra

I'd let him crush my windpipe with his thighs and thank him for doing it.

This was your doing then?
3a89dfefd1.jpg

zeemumu

I tend to buy those Marie Calendar pot pies from the store every now and then, but that's typically as far as I go when pot pies are concerned.

Vazra

I would take lives for a Pineapple cheesecake with teddy graham crust with strawberry slices on top and whip cream on the corners.

Symphonia

Banned
Do you know what beats everything everywhere?

A good old chip butty.

BkFgid.jpg

Even better when it's all home made.

I just demolished this baby in three minutes.

marrec

Banned
Can we just bring it full circle

Chocolate chip oatmeal banana bread

I would take lives for this rn

Jobbs I make Vegan banana bread that you'd commit legit genocide for. Gotta be vegan because I'm allergic to eggs.

The trick is that you don't want to overmash the bananas because it binds the proteins to tight and makes the bread too dense.

Not gonna lie, I'm a little turned on right now. Just replace gravy with tomato sauce and we're good.

Can do, my tomato sauce game is pretty on point too and I'm sure you wouldn't mind me getting it even better via pies for you.

Alright, I'm feeling the cooking bug again, going to do something fancy as fuck for dinner tonight.

zeemumu

This whole thing has been madness. I remember seeing the initial hype at a Mega Man spiritual successor back in the day. Never would've thought that things would get THIS bad.

Also it's probably time that I should go buy The Force Awakens since I own the other 6 Star Wars films. The question is if it's cheaper on Amazon or cheaper at Disneyland with my annual pass discount.

Jobbs

Banned
Jobbs I make Vegan banana bread that you'd commit legit genocide for. Gotta be vegan because I'm allergic to eggs.

:eek:

This whole thing has been madness. I remember seeing the initial hype at a Mega Man spiritual successor back in the day. Never would've thought that things would get THIS bad.

The prototype they showed during the campaign that they said they made in 7 days:

D48ZJXE.gif

It looks much better than the final game. Why?

Insult to injury, they said this of it at the time:
"Whattaya think? Someday we will look back on this and laugh at how primitive it looks, but for now, for only one week of test work, it's pretty darn cool, don't ya think? :D"

marrec

Banned
I didn't start home cooking until I was about 23.

I regret waiting so long so much.

How you doing now?

Cause there's never really a bad time to start, cooking is all just science and creativity, so it's easily learned. I didn't start in earnest until I was 24 and now I'd consider myself a damn fine cook, not to toot my own horn.

There's something really satisfying about being in a kitchen creating shit and having the end result work really well.

Symphonia

Banned
How you doing now?

Cause there's never really a bad time to start, cooking is all just science and creativity, so it's easily learned. I didn't start in earnest until I was 24 and now I'd consider myself a damn fine cook, not to toot my own horn.

There's something really satisfying about being in a kitchen creating shit and having the end result work really well.
I'm in the same boat as you, I'd say. I wouldn't say I'm an expert, but I can rustle up a pretty damn mean meal. My speciality is a chilli chicken pasta bake, with homemade garlic bread. I had a dinner date a few weeks ago where I whipped that up, along with a homemade cheesecake. The girl loved it. A guy who can cook always goes down well with the ladies.

Do all three jobs that the plane had last night, leaving nothing for day shift to do.

You're fucking welcome

zeemumu

The prototype they showed during the campaign that they said they made in 7 days:

D48ZJXE.gif

It looks much better than the final game. Why?

Insult to injury, they said this of it at the time:

If that's 7 days of work, what have they been doing for the past few years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom