• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
I'll blow anyone who brings me chocolate chip banana bread rn

x.jpeg

Seriously I could walk for like 5 minutes and take the exact same photo as the Not Dead Yet cover, I know exactly where that is

I might actually even do that after work

*sets reminder*

marrec

Banned
IM THE ONLY CAT HERE

CAT FIGHT!

Lucian Cat wins duh

Gotta limit myself this week and the next for games. What with the Steam sale and such... but I HAVE to get Tokyo Mirage Sessions cause it's just the kind of dumb thing I love and it's apparently pretty good to boot.

Jobbs

Banned
When you have no food and are starving and too lazy and weak from starvation to go get food

I realize what a first world problem this is of course

but windows

zeemumu

tumblr_nwc6kzRRDJ1uylnilo7_400.gif

I mean, damn. I'm 21, not 12. People love to milk that age superiority thing even when the age difference is a year, don't they...

Xiao Hu

It looks good, you fool.

Travis Fimmel is the second male Australian that got me moist
the first one is of course FUME5

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
What? No.

The older people get the less people give any fucks about an age difference lol

To an extent. Like I'm 31 and 21 is just too young, what the fuck do we have in common? We are in radically different places in life.

marrec

Banned
To an extent. Like I'm 31 and 21 is just too young, what the fuck do we have in common? We are in radically different places in life.

Certainly that way ya, but I mean more like the difference between 31 and 35, that's pft

The difference between 20 and 25 though seems like an entire generational difference at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom