• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
If I do sometbing awkward like that I tend to highlight it and make a joke about it but most average people are so dull that they won't join me on it

Btw I have no food and might die

If I do sometbing awkward like that I tend to highlight it and make a joke about it but most average people are so dull that they won't join me on it

Btw I have no food and might die
Whenever I trip over I say something like "I'M FINE NOTHING HAPPENED DEFINITELY DID NOT TRIP, NOOOOOPE" because I'm hilarious

Once years ago I was walking up the steps at a movie theater while carrying a pop and tripped on the top step and went down on my knees. I somehow kept hold of the pop, but a piece of my mortal soul died that day.

Jobbs

Banned
Eight years ago I was at work and opened a door and entered a room full of people and violently spilled my drink and splattered it all over the walls as a room full of eyes stared in judgement

I never got over it

marrec

Banned
God I'm so glad my biographical memory is poor.

I remember embarrassing stuff like like, a month at most, then mostly never think of it again.

I'm like a superhero

17.jpg

yes YES!
::SNIP::

marrec

Banned
Can this be the start of an internet meme where Bring it On is looked back on as some forgotten classic pls?

And since I know you guys are on the edge of your seat wondering what candles I ordered, I'll tell ya:

1)Carrot Cake

2)White Chocolate Apple

3)Blueberry Scone

4)Raspberry Cobbler

Feck ya

FloatOn

Can this be the start of an internet meme where Bring it On is looked back on as some forgotten classic pls?

It's from such a weird time. It's still somewhat modern but the internet/social media thing wasn't pervasive nor were smart phones. And I was kind of shocked at the random homophobia and racism. I don't remember the 00's being like that

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
And since I know you guys are on the edge of your seat wondering what candles I ordered, I'll tell ya:

1)Carrot Cake

2)White Chocolate Apple

3)Blueberry Scone

4)Raspberry Cobbler

Feck ya

These sound amazing. I've seen yankee candles around but never bought one. Maybe I will.

Also god dammit it's 10pm and I need to go to sleep soon and I just finished ep8 of daredevil. I havent got another 2 hours in me to finish this tonight...

marrec

Banned
Can we trade the entire "when u do thing *image*" subset of memes for Bring It On

Because they're garbage and unfunny

FUME5 has made the choice sorry RNH "when you do thing *image*" is sticking around.

These sound amazing. I've seen yankee candles around but never bought one. Maybe I will.

I've actually only ever smelled the Blueberry Scone one and it's awesome. Love having cake-like candles burning in my apt.

If you dig having candles, Yankee Candles are pretty good, but I wouldn't buy them at full price only on sale.

Lucian Cat

FUME5 has made the choice sorry RNH "when you do thing *image*" is sticking around.

I've actually only ever smelled the Blueberry Scone one and it's awesome. Love having cake-like candles burning in my apt.

If you dig having candles, Yankee Candles are pretty good, but I wouldn't buy them at full price only on sale.

There's a store nearby that has them on sale regularly. Next time I go there I'll have a looksy.

I usually buy glasshouse candles. Favourite is vanilla caramel. Delicious candles <3

marrec

Banned
When you do Dushku.

TFW you Dushku

enN3zdl.gif

There's a store nearby that has them on sale regularly. Next time I go there I'll have a looksy.

I usually buy glasshouse candles. Favourite is vanilla caramel. Delicious candles <3

The Yankee vanilla caramel is pretty good tbh, I've never tried the glasshouse ones though.

Love me some yummy candles, the more like baked goods they smell the better lol

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I mean when will Drunkst look this good?
195fafe783.gif

8038bfe8e6.gif

Thought so
0c08fa500f.gif

Guys my Zero Time Dilemma is coming to me next week and I couldn't be happier.

Gotta wait for VLR to come out on Steam cause I dont have a Vita and the 3DS version I heard terrible things to then get into Zero Time Dilemma. : (

marrec

Banned
She's wearing Crocs.

I'd stay mad on principle tbh.

That's one of those "I thought I knew you" moments.

In fact:

When bae shows up wearing crocs

GXfFAII.gif

Lawd yes. Especially apple and cinnamon ones.

Also had a lemongrass one once. That was gud.

Dunno why but fake lemon smells are always great, gimme one right up to the edge of smelling like lemon pledge, not quite as chemically, like a lemondrop.

I imagine the lemongrass one is more like the herb tho lol

Oh fuck it's this close?

HOLD ME

*holds you*

It is.

Did you get the stupid watch edition?

Lucian Cat

Dunno why but fake lemon smells are always great, gimme one right up to the edge of smelling like lemon pledge, not quite as chemically, like a lemondrop.

I imagine the lemongrass one is more like the herb tho lol

Nah it was more lemoney with a bit of grassy zest lol.

marrec

Banned
Gotta wait for VLR to come out on Steam cause I dont have a Vita and the 3DS version I heard terrible things to then get into Zero Time Dilemma. : (

Oh shit you haven't even played VLR yet?

Vaz you lucky fuck I'm jealous.

DON'T TOUCH ME >:C

I didn't, no

I haven't even decided if I want it on 3DS or Steam actually

I got the Vita watch edition.

Cause the Vita edition will be best, like in all things.

*reminds himself that RNH is like a cat*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom