• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

I can see why people think there's a B in her last name. It's similar to another word with a B in it with a similar arrangement of letters. I don't but I still pronounce it wrong in my head every time.

marrec

Banned
new toe jam and earl got funded

it's one of the few genesis games I never got around to playing

I hope it turns out better than M#9

It won't.

Toejam and Earl was specific to a time and a place, removing it from that time and place and trying to recreate what made the original memorable (I wouldn't say good) is a fools errand.

FloatOn

It won't.

Toejam and Earl was specific to a time and a place, removing it from that time and place and trying to recreate what made the original memorable (I wouldn't say good) is a fools errand.

People in the thread said they nailed it. But then mighty number 9 started out good too so

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Nostalgia is a powerful and dangerous thing.
FccGcxp.gif

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Maybe you're secretly from FernGully and your parents never told you. That movie takes place in the Australian rainforest.

That was my favourite movie as a kid. I watched it again like a week ago haha. Ferntree gully is in Victoria where I grew up. Havent been there in forever.

zeemumu

That was my favourite movie as a kid. I watched it again like a week ago haha. Ferntree gully is in Victoria where I grew up. Havent been there in forever.

Well there you go. It's all coming together.

I unfortunately grew up with the subpar sequel that didn't have Robin Williams.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
It won't.

Ages ago I reviewed the Toejam and Earl game for the OG Xbox. Not only it was a fun if unambitious sequel, but ten times the game Mn09 is.

marrec

Banned
English took one look at uniform pronunciation and spelling and said "Fuck off, m8."

It's an amalgamation of different languages that have had the pronunciation changed from the original language into whatever the person taking the word wanted it to be, which usually depended on regional dialects.

A friend put it this way "english takes other languages out back and mugs them randomly for words it doesn't use correctly"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom